THE BROSKIS

This takes place when the Brozone brothers were still little

ENJOY
———————————————————————————————————————————————————

It was a very chill day for the Brozone brothers, well actually only for Floyd and Branch, you see Baby Branch was just born a month ago and Clay, Spruce, and John Dory were "terrified" of the baby, so they wouldn't even lay an eye on him.

Grandma Rosiepuff was just leaving the pod, when she saw the boys just doing nothing.

Rosiepuff(in a demanding tone): Boys! You better get off your lazy butt and help Floyd take care of Branch while I'm at my friend's birthday party.

Rosiepuff then leaves shutting the door and leaving the boys alone, meanwhile John Dory the oldest was just sitting reading a Brozone magazine.

Floyd(to his older brothers): So..are you guys gonna help me take care of Branch?

John Dory: UGH FINE, but only because we have nothing else to do.

Clay, Spruce, and John Dory start following Floyd to Branch's crib.

John Dory: So this is Branch?

Clay's eyes just started to widen like crazy.

Clay: THOSE EYES, I SEE PURE EVIL IN THOSE EYES!

Spruce(to Branch): Get some abs bro.

Floyd: HE'S A MONTH OLD!

Spruce: Well, then how do you expect him to get a girlfriend? I mean, look at him, only an insane maniac would fall in love with..THAT!

John Dory: He better get a hot girlfriend to compliment that monstrosity.

Branch: GoO GoO-

Just hearing Baby Branch say that Made Clay, Spruce, and John Dory jumped up.

Clay, Spruce, John Dory: AHHHHHHHHH!

John Dory: KILL IT!

Floyd: THAT'S CALLED MURDER!

John Dory: Annnnnd? Do you want to babysit this evil creature?

Floyd then grabs Baby Branch from the crib.

Floyd: He looks pretty sweet to me. I MEAN LOOK AT THOSE-

When all of a sudden Branch starts farting.

Spruce and John Dory are EXTREMELY disgusted by what Branch just did, but Floyd actually didn't mind it too much.

Clay: We can fart without going to the bathroom now? COOL BEANS!

And then Clay farts like 10 times louder than Branch..........

AND NOW BRANCH, FLOYD, SPRUCE, AND JOHN DORY ARE ULTRA DISGUSTED WITH CLAY!

John Dory(to Clay): NOW I WANNA KILL YOU!

Clay(in a girly tone): AaAaAAaAAaaAHhhHh! i'M SO SCAred!

Then John Dory pulled out some scissors from a drawer.

John Dory(to Clay): How about a haircut first? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Clay: Oh dang.

John Dory and Clay started chasing each other around like a pair of maniacs.

Wait.. WHAT? Grandma Rosiepuff comes back?

Rosiepuff(to the bros): KIDS! You're supposed to be a good role model for Branch.

THE BROZONE FAMILYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें