The first steps in a new journey

!!!!PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!!!

Also, I want to make clear, that we may be talking about sex, but I will never write smut for Tanjiro and Yua.

Both are minors.

Just no.

But we also know how horny and hormonal teenagers are and that most people, not all of course, have their first time as teenagers.

So if both one day will do the deed, I will only hit on it.

No smut.

Hope everybody is comfortable with this ^^

Now on with the story.

Season 1 ends and in the next we are in season 2!

Yuhu!

There was tension in the air

Yua felt how sweat dripped down her temple.

The honourable Hashira, Shinobu, just stood before her with a calm smile.

On the side were Aoi and Kanao, the four little girls, her boyfriend (still amazed her that Tanjiro felt for her so much) Inosuke and Zenitsu.

All were looking at the showdown and what was about to happen.

The day had started like normal, with rehabilitation training against Kanao.

Tanjiro had made incredible progress and out of 20 times, he could win 10 against Kanao. After he wanted to go on a run, trying to motivate Zenitsu and Inosuke to come with them (Yua didn't need an invitation, she was always ready), Shinobu came into the training room.

At first, all thought she just wanted to check on the four Demon Slayers and their progress, but playful she had turned to Yua saying: "I heard from Aoi-Chan and Kanao-Chen how fast and strong you got, Yua-Chan. I would like to see for myself."

So here she was about to be playing Tag with a Hashira. Yua had a feeling this was a test.

Maybe...maybe they were scouting her out to see if she was ready to be a Hashira?

The midnight blue-haired girl had worked all her life for this goal. How much sweat, tears and blood did she shed? It seemed nearly unbelievable that this could happen. She wouldn't lie, after what had happened at home with her grandfather, a part of her wanted to pull a Noritaka and just leave the corps, another part wanted to show the old bastard who called himself her Grandfather she could become a Hashira.

Also, she didn't want to leave, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Inosuke and also Zenitsu hanging. They were a team now. She would feel like a traitor if she left the Corps.

If this was a test to see if she was ready to be a Hashira, she would give her all against Shinobu.

Yua took a deep breath and focused on the task at hand. She couldn't let her thoughts wander, not when she was about to play Tag with a Hashira. Shinobu's calm smile didn't reassure her, it only made her more nervous.