5. jerseys and feelings

jerseys and feelings

It became a ritual for the trio, as days passed, to have movie nights. But today, Ishan informed that he wouldn't be able to attend, because he was going out with his girlfriend, Aditi. So, Shubman and Nandhini had agreed to meet up at his room, for today's hangout. Nandhini was caught up with her work, seeing that she had to finish it in a few days, and the world cup would be starting real soon in their home country.

A knock on her door, made her realize, it was time, and she hadn't gone to Shubman's room. Cursing to herself, she got up before opening the door. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she muttered as soon as she opened the door, just to get pushed in instantly, and the door got shut behind them, as she noticed, the way Shubman held her behind the door.

"What happened?" she muttered. "I may or may not have by mistakenly, broken, Kl bhaiya's perfume bottle," he answered and saw her eyes go wide. "You did not!" she whisper yelled making him shut her mouth with his hand. "His hand smells nice. He smells nice," her mind voice spoke. 

"Okay you go hide, I'll take care of him, if he came," the girl spoke moving his hand. She then noticed how he held her. His hands wrapped around her waist perfectly and she felt... different. A good difference. She felt... comfortable.

"That's funny," she thought. This is a new feeling. The fact she had been surrounded by boys for the past few years, and all of a sudden, this feeling. "This isn't good," she thought. "Shreyas would kill me."

"You sure?" he asked her, his hands unwrapping from around her. She then felt empty. "Yeah, go," she muttered and saw him smile before he went off to the other room. She sighed. "Why am I feeling like this?" she muttered to herself before moving away from the door, just to hear rapid knocks on the door.

She then opened the door, to see KL standing outside. "Sup bro!" Nandhini smiled upon seeing him, but he didn't return the same smile as usual. "Buddy you good?" she asked. "No not really. Shubman broke my perfume bottle. Did you see him? I saw him come this way," he answered.

"Oh, that's bad. And no nobody came here except you," she answered as he nodded. "Acha, theek hai. Sorry for disturbing," he apologized. "It's okay. If you want, I'll get you that perfume," the girl offered and saw his eyes lit up. "Really?" he asked as she nodded.

"Thank you thank you!" he exclaimed before leaving. Closing the door behind her, she went inside to find Shubman. "Shubi?" she called out. "He went, you can come out," Nandhini answered and heard some shuffling. Soon she saw his head pop out from beneath the bed making her chuckle. 

"Wait he seriously went? What did you say?" he asked coming out. "Yeah. I said that I'll buy it for him," she answered as he gave her a soft smile. "Oh Nandi," he muttered pulling the girl into a hug.

She wrapped her hands around his shoulder. She felt so comfortable while she was with him. She knew that these feelings were gonna make her end up in trouble. On the other hand, Shubman felt the same way. He had started developing feelings for her as well. But he didn't know how to express it to her, the fear of her brother getting to know, high in him.