kam waved at them, still awkward. "okay, you guys ready?" monica said.

"yeah let's go!" jacob yelled out, him and xolo going back to their seats.

kamri sat in the other chair, leaning back into the cushion.

"okay we're back! and this time we're with a special guest!" xolo said to the camera, well..one of the three cameras.

"so special guest who are you, introduce yourself." jacob then said.

she sat up a bit, so the mic would pick up her voice.  "hi, i'm kamri norman. um, nicknamed kam, or kb by jacob. i'm a songwriter, singer, former musical theatre actress."

xolo and jacob cheered, clapping. "i've never heard call her kb." xolo said to jacob.

"cause man, that was like a high school nickname. i haven't called her that in like forever. it's just her first and middle name."

"wait so what's your middle name." xolo asked. "uh, blake. kamri blake norman."

xolo nodded, and then kamri put her legs in the chair, sitting criss cross.

"to the real shit now. why didn't you guys tell me you have a podcast, i listen to podcasts all the time!" kamri said.

"okay well, you also haven't watched cobra kai al why would i tell you." jacob said.

"you haven't watched cobra kai." monica said with shock on your face.

"jacob why would you say that...i'm gonna get cancelled." kamri whispered into the camera and then xolo and jacob laughed.

"wait, you guys have known each other since you were kids?" xolo said.

kamri and jacob nodded. "so how exactly did you guys meet. cause everyone knows i met jacob while filming cobra kai but like i wanna know the story."

"well jacob you're saying it cause it only really embarrasses you." kam said.

"okay so we knew each other because in kindergarten i had my lunch box and my water bottle, and i was literally just walking while drinking it. and then i tripped and fell and all the water spilled." jacob said, and xolo was clearly trying to stop himself from laughing."

"then mind little kam right, she helped me up while the teacher made sure i was okay and cleaned up the water. then she invited me to sit with her and her friends. and i did, and she offered me her second juice box, and yeah we became friends."

"oh and we applied to all the same high schools and we got into the same one and went there." kam added.

"that's so cute man, i wish i had a friend like that,"

"no. you don't. i've seen him through all the phases, i have the photos to prove it." kam said, laughing.

"stop!" jacob yelled out. "show me show me!" xolo said, jumping up and down in his chair.

kam took out her phone, jacob begging her not too.

she swiped all the way to the top, seeing jacob when he was obsessed with spider-man, like bad

"look at him feeding his spider-man skateboard." kamri showed the photo and xolo almost died laughing.

(here's the photo)

she got up, showing it to monica and jordan and they started laughing too

"stop it that was my idiot era." jacob said. "you're always in your idiot era." kam snapped back.

"kamri. wait til after this podcast. i'm gonna kill you."

meanwhile xolo was still dying, "you looked so proud i'm literally going to sob my eyes out." he said laughing.

"i was a proud spiderman feeder man." jacob said shaking her head.

"okay but like serious question what are some bad phases you guys went though?" jacob suddenly asked.

"hmm i don't know." xolo said, fixing the way he was sitting.

"mine was definitely my bratz phase." kamri said. "i remember that!"

"you had a bratz phase?!" xolo said, his jaw dropping.

"yeah...oh wait no! the worst was hannah montana. i used to wear a blonde wig and sing into a mic all the time." kamri said laughing.

"oh we're getting more into this, like now-"

nayah speaks !!

they need to get sateen besson on the pod like now.