xᴠ-ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

Start from the beginning

"Is he your boyfriend?" He asks with jealousy in his tone while pointing to Marcel. The duo only laughs harder at his question.

"No," I replied to him and a happy smile takes over his face. "but I still won't go out with you or call you." I finish and his face turns sour.

"Is it the other blonde guy?" He asks, refering to Nik and this time my face turns into a disgusted one.

"God, no. He's my twin." I told him before downing the alcohol. I gesture for him to give me another as his face turns into an expression of confusion.

"Then why?" He asks me, his tone mirroring his face expression as he prepares the drink.

"You're not my type hun." I answered with a smirk, toying with him and he raised his eyebrows. "Cause I'm lesbian." I deadpanned, finally deciding to put him out of his misery. His face goes from confused to shocked to embarrassed.

"Sorry, ma'am." He mumbles shyly, his ears tinting pink and his eyes looking everywhere but me as he hands me the drink.

"It's all good." I assured him but he looked unsure. "You're not the first guy who has tried to flirt with me, some continues even after I've told them that I'm a lesbian." His face filled with relief and I downed drink again and gestured for another one.

While he pours the drink, I glanced back to Marcel and Rebekah, only to see them staring intently at each other.
"Everything okay?" I ask them, not having listened in on their conversation because I conversed with the bartender.

"Yeah, we're good." Marcel finally says. The tension is so thick you can cut it with a butter knife, so I form a plan.
"I need to pee." I announced, giving Bekah a pointed look and she reluctantly nods. I get up and make my way to the bathroom. Inside I wait for my blonde sister to come after me. The door swings open and she enters. I turn the tap on full blast so he won't hear us over the running water.

"What in the hell is going on with you two?" I question her sternly, but in a hushed voice.

"Nothing is going on. I'm distracting him." She says defensively and I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Bullshit." I state crossing my arms over my chest and her eyes widen as her shoulders slacks. And that's when it hit me. "You're still in love with him." I state and she drops her head confirming my statement.

"Doesn't matter. He likes Cami. Lets go back." She says, pretending to be unbothered by his actions before turning around to exit the bathroom. I sighed, turned of the tap and follow her out. I saw my twin sitting at the bar and Rebekah joins him where we were sitting, but Marcel is nowhere to be seen.

"That was fast work, Rebekah. Where's Marcel? In there, touching up his lipstick?" Nik says, obviously not seeing me and I get a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Credit me with some taste, it's filthy in there. Besides, Astra was with me. Where'd he go?" Bekah says in curiosity, referring to Marcel and Nik turns around to face me. He gives me a smile as a greeting and I returned it.

"He didn't tell you he was leaving?" He asks confused.

"No. When we went in there he was still out here." I answer him.

"Do you think he realized we were stalling him?" Beks asks worried.

"No. Unless..." Nik trails off and we glance at each other in realization.

"He was stalling us." We say in unison and Bekah mutters 'freaky twin power thingys', causing me to roll my eyes at her. After a thousand years, she's still not used to it.

"You go find Marcel, Bekah and I are going home." I tell Nik and he looks as if he wants to say something but decides against it and nods before he speeds off.