xɪᴠ. ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ᴀꜱᴛʀᴀᴇᴀ Love ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ 𝗣𝗢𝗩─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Nik, Marcel and I are now in a pub called Big Auggie's Bayou Bar. The music is dreadful but the liqour is satisfactory so the experience was bearable. We were all taking our third shot of the day when Nik's phone rings and he excuses himself to take it.

"So-" Marcel starts out,  I don't care to turn to my head to him so I just use my eyes. "-how's the love life going?" He ask and I laughed dryly.

"What's that, and how will it benefit me?" I ask him in mock-cluelessness and this time, he laughs.

"So, no special lady in your life then, huh?" He ask me - already knowing the answer. I've haven't had a girlfriend since 1002, Southern France- one night stands, yes, but relationships, Hell no.

"Nope." I say popping the 'p'. "However, there is someone who's managed to catch my interest." I tell him with a smile on my face as I think of the little witch I've recently met.

"Really?" He asks in surprise and I nod. "Well she has to be special to have you of all people smiling like an damned idiot." He says with a grin.

"What do you mean, me of all people?" I ask him, confused.

"Let's face it. You're not exactly the nicest people person. I grew up around you so I of all people should know. You've also never smiled like that. Like Ever. So whoever she is, don't let go." He says sincerly and I just look away.

"Thank you, Marcellus." I say as I stare down into my glass cup, in the same tone he used with me. "Now you tell me, whenever did you get so wise?" I ask him, looking back up with a teasing grin.

"I know right." He says with a chuckle. "And I really hope to meet her some day." He adds on and I nod. I'm not exactly sure he would like or aprove of the fact that my interest is peaked by the girl he loves as his own but I could care fucking less.

"Oh You will. I promise." I assure him and he grins widely. Before he could say anything else, Nik sits between us.  I pinch the side of his ear for interrupting  our conversation and as he turns to me I hear Marcel stiffle a laugh.

He glares at me and I hold his glare, not backing down - he could never scare me.

"Everything okay?" Marcel asks bring us out of our stare down.

"Oh, just the usual. Temperamental sister." Nik says. "So, where's your informant?" He asks and I scrunched my eyes. What is going on?

"Tomas? He's out sniffin' around. Grab a drink, and then we'll chase him down." Marcel says unbothered and I look around the bar, bored with this conversation.

"Well, I suppose it will give us a chance to talk things over, like why you haven't returned Elijah. Maybe your young witch has grown fatigued to his company? She must get so bored." Nik says and just like that my boredom fades away at the mention of Davina. Yet I keep my face expressionless. Marcel is many things,  it a fool isn't one of them.