Part 3

He looked at him and slowly kept the case on his side, he holds Ishan's face and kisses his forehead and says looking lovingly at him, " I love you my baby, I love you so much. I know I will never be able to propose my love to you in public, there will be times where due to some or other rumors you might feel bad or hurt maybe even in few interviews i might have to act differently, but I just want you to know there is only one owner of my heart and it is you, i can never live without you. I will try to never hurt you or disappoint you but you know me if i do that beat me make me understand it but never give up on me please." He said all this with tears in his eyes and Ishan was also crying he hugged him tightly and said, " I know baby society will never be able to accept us but I know what you feel for me and what i feel for you. Never ever we will give up on each other promise." He slowly wiped his tears and kissed him. Slowly they lied down and Shub rested his head on ishan's chest, Ishan kept caressing his hair. They enjoyed the silence around them which was comforting enough. Slowly Shub looked at Ishan and said you did not eat anything in flight, even in room and when I tried scolding you, you started clicking selfies with everyone and than all this. you need to eat something. Tell me i will order it. Ishan looked at him and said come near, so shub moved higher and ishan said i want to eat my baby shubman gill is it ok for you. Shubman started laughing loudly and said, " ohh my baby i am all your to relish, eat and enjoy but for that you need energy which comes from actual food and not me so tell me what you want to eat. Fine order whatever you want I am very tired, someone made me play full 50 over match all alone, Ishan said teasingly. Shub smiled and said, pasta and coffee? Ishan smiled and said you know me too well. Shub laid Ishan properly on bed and covered him with duet. He slowly got up and called for room service and order pasta, coffee and chocolate pastry as he knows when his baby is happy he loves eating chocolate and chocolate made things.

As per the order room service left the food tray outside their room and went away. Once Shub was sure no one was around he opened the door and took the tray in. He passed Ishan his shirt to wear and he sat on couch. He started serving in dishes when Ishan came and sat on his lap. He said, " No need to serve we will eat from one plate only. i am still tired. Can not eat on my own." And shub was all ready to pamper his baby. He started talking with him about anything and everything starting from his family to Virat and Rohit's teasing. Ishan blushed when he heard what Rohit bhai had told Shub about the volume.  He saw his phone was blinking so he got up and took his phone and saw messages from both Rohit and Virat and same on Shub's phone. He passed his phone to him and again sat on his lap. Both saw the messages and laughed. Rohit had messages "God guys you both are impossible, Shub man had told you to control both of yours voice we r here without our wives have some mercy on us".  Suddenly Virat called on ishan's number so Ishan picked up the phone. Virat said, "Bro please open the door. We both are standing outside and anyone can see us open asap." and cut the call before he could say anything. Ishan got up and told shub to wear something as they were waiting. Shub said no tell them to go back plzzz. Ishan looked at him and said am here only baby and am all yours but they are our seniors we can not forget that. sadly shub wore ishan's shorts  and said my shirt is with you. Ishan opened the door and both Virat and Rohit looked at him up and down and smirked. They would love teasing both of them now. 

Entering in they saw shub sitting on couch drinking water without his shirt. What both shub and ishan did not know was that they were so lost in their passion that they did not realise how badly they will be teased for it. After coming in ishan was about to sit on another couch when, shub holds his hands and pulls him closer to sit on his lap. Ishan hesitated and points toward Virat and Rohit with his eyes but Shub nodded and looks towards them he slowly but with a smirk on his face and said, "what rohit bhai you were scolding me for troubling you both both but I feel you both help each other." Hearing him Ishan was shocked and rohit and virat both looked at him with open mouth. They were speechless and clueless of what to say next. They both looked at each other and Rohit noticed that though Virat had worn a collor shirt but a small hickey behind his ear which they did not notice was visible. and virat saw the hickey mark on rohit's neck which they completely forgot due to covering him up. They both looked at IshMan and said ya we definitely helped each other. Shub laughed and said so want me to turn on music next time or is it ok. Hearing him Rohit laughed and said its fine, holds Virat and pulls him closer saying that's just an excuse, we anyway enjoy ourselves and as we also turn on music to be safe you know. Shub looks again at Ishan and says no need to worry given chance Rohit bhai would do the same. Hearing him Ishan sits on his lap and cuddles him. Rohit and Virat also settle and they enjoy chit chatting. Slowly the topic turns towards Ishan's shirt and Virat says, " Shub I always knew you were a monkey in your previous life but never did i though you would turn into a vampire..." All three got confused and asked what. Virat said Rohit just look at ishan's neck the way there were bites and hickey marks, I am pretty sure he had his full course meal there only. And shub immediately looked at Ishan's neck and realized he is right. He looked worriedly at Ishan but saw him blushing. Ishan shyly replied, " Virat bhai please, he was always a vampire today he just turned into a hungry vampire". listening to him both virat and rohit started laughing.