Part 2

Ishan looked in mirror and sigh slowly he removed his pant and was about to go for shower when he heard a loud bang he was worried what happened so he quickly wore his shorts and was about to wear his shirt when he realized he brought tshirt with him. As the sound was loud he was worried what had happened so he quickly wore the tshirt and went out. To his shock he saw that a can of thumbs up was lying on the floor and as the flooring is made of wood the can made such loud sound. When he looked up he was shocked to see Shub standing in front of him all naked with only shorts and that sinfully sexy chain of his.... He went near him and pinched his cheek saying, " I have gone mad, now I am imagining my baby in Virat bhai.."

As soon as Ishan was near him, Shubman tightly hold his waist and pulled him near and whispered in his ear, "You seriously wore this tshirt and came out of washroom when you knew Virat bhai was in room hmmm..." Ishan could not process what was happening to him Shub his baby was standing in front of him wearing only boxers and that sexy chain which he loves to play with, holding him tightly and more over his hot breath was fanning his ears. All he could do was shiver in his baby's arms. He looked up and Shub smiled at him. Ishan tightly hugged him saying you are really here.... Shubman hugged him back kissing his head and said, "Yes my Ishu, Rohit bhai and Virat bhai were pulling your leg, they specially got our room away from other so we can spend sometime together." Ishan felt so relived on hearing that he is going to spend his vacation with his baby only and loudly kissed his neck and then his cheek. He looked at Shubman but something was different he could not point it but there was something in his baby's eyes which was not same. He slowly hold Shub's check and caressed it and asked, " What happened baby, is something not right, is anything bothering you?" Shubman looked at him in eye and slowly started walking ahead towards the bed and made Ishan sit on it. He holds his chins and tilt's it up and slowly leans down to kiss him. 

The kiss started with normally peaking and brushing of lips. Slowly Shubman started sucking Ishan's upper lip and Ishan started sucking his lower lip. While kissing Shubman slowly pushed Ishan on bed and hovered over him and his hand started playing with hem of his tshirt. The kisses started turning wild and Ishan pulled Shubman's hair to break the kiss as he badly needed oxygen. Ishan looked at him and smiled but Shubman looked at him and went near his ear and again whispered in his husky tone, " What were you thinking when you came out wearing this tshirt. You realize how tight it is and what all I can see right now?" Hearing it Ishan realized what he is talking about and than it strikes him Shubman was feeling possessive and jealous. And Ishan was sure he loved how hot he looked when he got possessive. He slowly licked his lip and said," I am sorry I did not realize that it will be so badly visible and I was going to remove it as you were not here, but I heard that loud sound and thought if Virat bhai was hurt or something so quickly came out. I am sorry my baby am all yours only."     

Shubman clamed down and said," i am sorry already I can not express my feelings for you in public, need to meet you secretly and than thinking what if Virat bhai saw you like that looking so sexy made me lose control. You have no idea how much I love you my baby, my Ishu." He slowly kissed his forehead, eyes, cheeks, chin, nose and then his lips. Slowly the kiss started turned wild, shubman's hand was pushing his t shirt up while ishan was running his hand all over shub's back and arms feeling the muscles. Shub looked in his eyes and asked for his permission and Ishan smiled and pushed himself up so Shub can remove his tshirt.

On removing the tshirt he saw the surprise Ishan had got for him. Ishan had got nipple piercing and was wearing piercing stick, such that on one end of stick S was made and other end I. He slowly looked up and said it must have hurt u a lot. Ishan smiled and slowly reached up and this time he sucked Shub's earlobe and whispered, " I wanted to gift you something to remember this trip and what's better than starting with you most suppressed kink" He said with a wink and started kissing his neck.

That wink was the last straw of control Shub had in him. He just lost all control and pushed Ishan on bed, hovered over him and started kissing his lips. Ishan's hands were roaming on his hot boyfriend's arms and back feeling the muscles. Shub was sucking his lips and slowly licked his lip for entrance but Ishan was feeling a bit naughty so he pressed his lips together and did not give Shubman what he wanted. So shub continued kissing and sucking his lips but slowly his hand stared roaming on Ishan's stomach and slowly pinched his waist, to which Ishan got surprised and opened his mouth which gave shubman the chance to relish his baby's mouth.

Slowly both stared to suck each others tongue tasting every corner of each others mouth. Shub started kissing his jaw going down to his neck sucking and biting him leaving lots of hickeys behind. And all Ishan could do was enjoy the pleasure which was coming with the pain.  Slowly Shub started moving down to his collarbone to his chest. He started kissing around his nipple sucking and kissing it. Once he stared kissing near his nipples Ishan lost all control, he started grinding his cock on shub's thighs wanting some friction but shub holds his waist kissed both his nipples. He slowly looks up and say," You have no idea how lucky I feel today seeing you here like this. Thank you my baby for such a wonderful gift. He again started kissing and sucking his nipples giving equal attention to both the sides. Slowly he moved down to his stomach and started kissing abs and moved down to his v line he slowly pushed his shorts down and saw what he was wearing, seeing Shub looking at him without blinking made Ishan blush. He slowly pushed Shub and said, " What you are looking at me as if you saw me for the first time". Shub looks up at him and says, " First time, If i loved what i saw this is definitely heaven infront of me right now how can you look so sexy in a simple net g-string. He slowly kissed him and asked can i. Ishan smiled and said yes baby am all yours. 

Slowly he removed the g-string and kissed him on his dick, he started kissing him up and down licking it slowly taking him in his mouth sucking it worshipping it. He started moving his tongue under the dick and slowly started massaging his balls sucking the dick. All ishan could do was bite his finger and feel pleasure. Shub looked up and pulled his hand down holding it and said, " I want to hear you moan my name baby, let the world know whom you belong to." and started deep throating him. Ishan started screaming and moaning Shub's name holding his hair pushing his face more on his dick. Slowly the pleasure was building and he said, " Baby, I won't last long". Shub gave a long suck and said, "Cum for me baby let me know how much my baby loves me". That was it Ishan started cumming as if he did not get a chance since years. All shub did was milk him completely and sucked and cleaned him. Once done he got up kissed him letting Ishan taste himself on his tongue. 

He rested his head on Ishan shoulder and Ishan caressed his hair and back, slowly he kissed him on his cheek and whispered, " Don't you think you forgot something, baby?" Shub looked at him and was confused when it strike him something hard was there down when he was sucking and playing with his balls. He quickly looked at Ishan and said, " Don't tell it's the same what I am thinking? If it is Ishan forget you will be able to go out tomorrow." And before Ishan can answer anything he went down and saw a red heart with black print of SI on it. He looked at him and said when did you prepare all this? Ishan said before leaving for airport. Hearing that Shub looked at him and said so what Virat bhai said about your shopping is true? Ishan blushed and looked down and said yes. Shub looked at him said, where is it? Ishan tried getting up but shub pushed him down. No tell me you are not moving from here. Ishan said in my bag. Shub rushed to closet and saw his bag open with a blue case which he never had earlier. He opened it and was shock to see the collection he took the case and was about to close the bag when he saw something shining, he pulled it up to see the jacket which he wanted  to buy since long but did not get time. He was sure Ishan got it for him but did not want to ruin his surprise he quickly pushed it back and came out with the case. He looked at him and Ishan could see a beast in his eyes. He knew at that moment that he was gone. 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Here I mark the end of the chapter, hope you all enjoyed....

Please vote and comment!