💉Part 2: The Dorm💉

(Your POV)
I quickly walk over to him and stand in front of him as people back away from him, due to his appearance...

(Your POV)I quickly walk over to him and stand in front of him as people back away from him, due to his appearance

He puts a hand in front of me and puts me behind him "No one is allowed to touch her..." he says as he grips the handle of his katana, I gently put my hand over his "Calm down Upper 1..." I say softly, he relaxes and lets go of the handle, I take off my hood, my feminine features showing in the light as I stare at Crowley "Where is this... 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘣𝘺𝘶𝘭 𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘮...?" I ask, he points to a short red head boy, I nod and walks over to them "Now sir...I don't know how you got here but! Since I'm so generous, you can be separated into a dorm, just go up to the mirror" Crowley says as he crosses his arms across his chest "...fine..." Kokushibo says as he walks up and stands in front of the mirror "State thy name" the mirror says "Kokushibo..." He says with venom in his voice "...this soul is...evil...jealous and dangerous all in one...he's never to be messed or tampered with so...he belongs in Ramshackle..." the mirror says hesitantly...

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘙𝘢𝘮𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦...?"
𝚃𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟸𝟷𝟽 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜