𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠?

"Let's go." Levi commanded as the bird flew out of my line of vision.

We walked through the streets, capes around our bodies and hoods over our heads.

I heard the grunt of a man Levi bumped into, but continued walking.

"Ow, that hurts!" The man yelled, grabbing his own shoulder.

"What a crybaby." I muttered.

"Hey, you! Stop right there!" Levi didn't even react, nor turn around.

"You little shrimp! You bump into someone without something as small as an apology!"

I stifled a laugh at the nickname, but quickened my pace.

"That man is yelling at you." Isabel said, looking back to the men, and back to Levi. "He knows, Isa. Sometimes it's easier to avoid conflict." I said, keeping my head down.

"That's rich coming from you." Furlan scoffed. "Hey!"

"Last time! Stop before I blast you in the head!" The man yelled once more, and the sound of a gun cocking was enough to make me turn around.

"Enough! Don't you know who they are!?" A different man yelled back at him.

"We don't have time for distractions..." Furlan muttered.

"Cmon, what's wrong with a little bit of fun before work?" Isabel grinned.

"I just wanna go home and sleep." I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

"You mean you wanna go home and eat Furlan's face again." Isabel retorted, rolling her eyes and smirking.

"You!-" I nearly screamed.
The boy in question only looked away, but I saw the tip of his ears turn red.

"All you do at home is lay in your bed and stare at the ceiling! What? Are you thinking about a future with him?"

I responded with a glare, causing her to shut up, but Furlan's turned back to me. "Aw, really?" He smiled, his arm now swung around my shoulder as I only scowled.

"No. You should've never found out, Isa!" I said, covering my face with my hands.

_______

"They're gonna find out soon enough!" The dirty blonde haired boy warned. His cautious words didn't bother Alina in the slightest as she pressed her lips to his aggressively.

The boy gently put his hands on her shoulders, stopping her. Light huffs left her body, she wanted to hurry incase Isa and Levi came back.

"We have to tell them..."

The girl sighed, annoyed at the whole thing. "You always worry about the future. Can't we just live in the moment?" Her words were innocent, but it made him realize how she looked.

Her short hair was disheveled, the top buttons of her shirt were undone, her eyes looked an innocent honey color as she gazed up at him. Most importantly, there was a deep blush covering her cheeks.

It was like the boy forgot all about his previous warnings. Alina just had that affect on men, or anybody, really. She just had to say please and flutter her amber eyes and that was enough to crack anybody.

The makeout session got more heated, with Ali ending up on the side of the bed, she felt the butterflies in her stomach, making her want more and more.

They were so caught up, in fact, they didn't notice the door opening with a quiet creak. Isabel gasped at the sight as the three froze.