Part 1

Rohit, Virat, Shubman and Ishan were waiting in lounge, when they announce they can board the flight. 

Slowly Virat went ahead and boarded the flight sat in his seat and relaxed. After few minutes Ishan entered and went to last row to seat on his seat, followed behind entered Rohit and sat behind Virat's seat. Few minutes passes and than Shubman entered he sat on his seat behind Rohit.

All of them had disguised themself by wearing caps or sunglasses or mask or fake moustache and beard such a way that till now no had suspected them. They even behaved as if all four of them were strangers starting from mumbai airport to goa airport. 

As they were the last ones to reach Rahul had came to airport to pick them up.

Once settled in the car they remove the caps and masks and everything. Later while driving Rahul started laughing a lot on thinking what they all are doing. Even Rohit, Virat, Ishan and Shubman also joined him in laughing and enjoying it. 

Once they reached hotel they again put their disguise on and reached the 15th floor of hotel where everyone was gathered. They hugged each other and settled in the big suite. Later Rohit told them as we do not want to raise suspicion we will shit the room, such that coaches are sharing rooms in the suite itself with few of the players. And other will share room in pair of 2 and their rooms are on 12th floor. they can meet on the suit floor for group activities or settle in any ones room to enjoy but all of them cannot stay together.

While all this was going on, in corner of the room Ishan was busy on his phone typing and clicking selfies. He made all sort of cute and funny faces, occasionally including other players. On the other end of the room, Shubman was angrily staring at his mobile screen and typing furiously on it.

Rohit told them the roommates are 1. Siraj and Shami 2. Bumrah and Hardik 3. Kuldeep and Jadeja. Once told this they started taking their keys and moving down with their bags. Suddenly Hardik asked Rohit what about him, Kohli, Shubman and Ishan, Rohit said, "we 4 have rooms on your floor only but due to logistics 2 rooms are on the other end of the corridor so lets move." Once they reached down Rohit told Ishan to help him with his bag. Virat told them that Ishan will share room with Rohit and Shubman will share room with him. They all nodded and moved towards their room. 

But someone was glaring Virat so badly that if looks could kill then Virat would be dead 100 times by now. Rohit put his arm around Ishan's shoulder and said what happened you don't want to share room with me. Ishan nodded his head said, " No Rohit bhai nothing like that, let's go what is the room number?" Rohit looked at his face and smiled internally and said, " Last room at the end 1545. You go and settle yourself I'll come in few minutes". All this while Rohit was laughing by hiding his face and enjoying the banter. Later, as Shubman asked which is his room Virat and Rohit both plunged their arms around his shoulders and told him walk with us.

Once they reached the end and were standing at door of room 1544, Rohit told Subhman, " Please be little gentle with him and for godsake keep both of your volume in control or play some music as we both are alone without our wives on this trip". Hearing this first Shubman got confused what was Rohit bhai trying to tell him but on hearing last line he understood and started blushing. Virat said," Rohit bro do you really thing he will be able to control himself, you have no idea how much Ishan had pleaded to me before coming here to make sure they both share same room and he has planned so many things he want to do with Gill.....You know Rohit he is so excited for this trip that by mistake he gave me his shopping bag and took mine with him, and when i opened it i saw what all he has brought and I am sure we are not going  to see both of them before we leave from here". Hearing him Rohit started laughing and Shubman blushed. he said," what Virat bhai, it's nothing like that. we are just friends or we can say best of best friends. You are just imaging things." Hearing him Rohit opened the room and entered inside behind him Virat pushed gill in and closed the door. All 3 sat on bed and Virat said," Ya right, he bought 1 pack extra thin, 3 pack extra long performance and 2 pack chocolate flavor condom so that he can sell them here. And also those 3 bottles lube as he did not get any body lotion....hmmm ". Hearing him Rohit started laughing very loudly and gill was blushing very badly, it looked like he was giving competition to tomatoes. He blushed and said, "Virat bhai you are just imagining things, you go to your room, and let us rest."

Hearing him again Rohit and Virat started laughing and Rohit said, " Bro did you see Ishan outside when Virat told about rooms, I am sure if he got a chance he will definitely kill him." Virat also said , " Ya correct, for 2 mins I actually felt he will kill me for sure." Admit all this laughter Shubman was just thinking that what Virat bhai said is true or not.

While these three were enjoying themselves, Ishan was on his usual self talk/ banter ride, cursing Virat for room distribution and regretting buying all these things for trip. He sat on bed with a thud and as soon as he sat he hissed. He slapped his forehead and said," lets pack up, anyway Shub is not staying here all this preparation is useless. He goes into dressing room, opens his bag and searches for his shorts when he realizes he did not bring enough clothes as he thought he will not need them... and even if he needs he will wear something from Shub's bag as he always brings extra clothes for him.

He goes to washroom and removes his shirt and looks in the mirror and sighs all these is just waste, Anushka bhabhi I really admire you but am sorry i am going to kill you dearest husband how could he do this to me, he knows how badly we were waiting for this trip, for some quality time without worrying about anything and am sure he had seen the protection bag still.....

He was standing with his pants only so as he heard the bell he wore bathrobe, not because he is ashamed of his body but he definitely can't show himself right now to anyone. He went out and opened the door. Virat entered inside and beside him Rohit entered and said gill went for shower and i was getting bored so I came here with chiku, i hope it is ok with you Ishan. Ishan smiled and said, "it's fine Rohit bhai, please sit I'll come back in few mins". Seeing him going inside the washroom with that small face made both of them smile enjoying his state. As soon as the washroom door closed they both quickly went out of room and sent Shubman in and told him to enjoy and to not worry about anything. Shubman was grateful of both of them for understanding their relation.

Shubman went into the room, kept his phone on silent saw Ishan's phone on bed turned it also on silent and kept his wallet, sunglasses and both phones on side table. Removed his shoes, socks, shirt and pant and lied down on bed with only his boxers and silver chain on.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Here I mark the end of the chapter, hope you all enjoyed....

Please vote and comment!