🍓

bottom!Wooyoung
Top!Hongjoong

.

"Do you know why the stars were fewer in the sky last night?"

Hongjoong asked Wooyoung with his mouth full of breakfast prepared by his spouse.

Piercing slices of tomato and cucumber, finishing his homemade fried rice, Wooyoung smiled and shook his head. "No, why?"

"Well, I wouldn't know. It's not my job. That's why I'm asking you. Maybe you know the answer. Why are you asking me back?" Hongjoong casually continued eating without feeling guilty, despite seeing Wooyoung's annoyed expression.

"Annoying! I thought you were going to do pick up line. Turns out, it's a flop. I regret responding." Wooyoung immediately chewed and swallowed barbarically. Apparently, having a handsome husband in his current office attire and making him fall even more in love didn't matter when he was being irritating. Luckily, he's loved. Otherwise, he might have thrown him out of the eighth-floor window of their apartment by now.

"Do you know what's the most annoying thing at the office?"

"I don't give a fuck."

"Why sulking? Are you on your period?"

"Your period, you jogger! You know there's length in the middle here. Why are we even talking about this? We're having breakfast! So gross!"

"Wait, you brought it up first, and now you blame me?"

Wooyoung lost his appetite, even though the food was delicious. Chef Bobon Santoso would approve.

"Fine, I'll tell you. The most annoying thing at the office is when it's lunchtime, and the boss invites me to eat together."

"Why? Isn't that good? If you eat with the boss, you'll probably get treated, right?" Wooyoung responded, realizing his husband was being serious this time.

"Nah, not really. I just want to eat the most delicious homemade food you've prepared."

Wooyoung couldn't help but smile. Finally, a sweet compliment. "You're something else, really," he replied, blushing. Hongjoong smiled, satisfied that his praise made Wooyoung's nose scrunch.

Breakfast ended with a mix of solemnity and joy. Wooyoung adjusted Hongjoong's tie before his husband headed to the office.

"Do you want me to bring you anything? Rabbit satay?" Hongjoong gazed gently, his mischievous hand resting on Wooyoung's slim waist.

"No."

"Ice cream made from prenatal vitamins?"

"No need."

"Then what do you want? Usually, you like being pampered with all sorts of things."

Wooyoung, done with it, patted Hongjoong's firm chest. Not just his chest, many parts of Hongjoong's body were firm, and Wooyoung liked that. It wasn't in vain that he invited him to work out together.

"Just bring a lot of money."

"Deal."

"What do you want me to cook for dinner later?"

"Anything. I trust you; you already have the National Agency of Drug and Food Control label. What do you want to cook with?"

"With love."

"Oh, you're so sweet. Now I'm hungry again," Hongjoong winked, "Okay, I'm off, my love. Breaking bones and somersaults just for a mouthful of rice. Take care at home. Eat a lot. No need for any diets; you're already so skinny. It's better to gain weight until you're as plump as the neighbor's wife next door. So when I hug you, it feels like hugging a teddy bear," Hongjoong said with exaggeration, equal to the circumference of his thighs.

"Sure, honey. You take care at the office, don't let your boss make you switch lanes and become a bottom again."

"Shut up." Why bring that up? Although Hongjoong always wanted to appear dignified and have a sense of dignity in front of Wooyoung, he didn't mean to imply that being a bottom lacked dignity. He had firmly established his position in their intimate relationship.

Despite being annoyed, he tousled Wooyoung's hair. Wooyoung laughed briefly. Hongjoong walked towards the door, opened it,

"Wait, honey!" Wooyoung ran up to his husband, and Hongjoong turned around.

"Hm? What's up, dear?"

"Forget something?"

Hongjoong chuckled. "Oh, right." He gently kissed Wooyoung's forehead with warmth and the love of a home. Wooyoung stood frozen, as if it was the first time, although it had happened many times.

"I meant this," Wooyoung handed over the car keys to Hongjoong, "but thank you."

No wonder a simple kiss could leave him stunned; he didn't expect it at all. His sweet smile made Hongjoong blush.

Married for five years, but it felt like they just started dating five months ago.