Telling the members you're pregnant 🤰

Start from the beginning

I looked at them. She was raised by her grandparents, it hit me. The couple looked dejected and disappointed, while the girl could only hang her head low.

Woman : What on earth are you doing?? Apologize!

She stayed silent.

Man : Don't stay silent. This is the consequence of your own doing.

Woman : Apologize!

They scolded her. She finally bowed.

Girl : I apologize. I'm sorry.

Jake : Halmeoni, Harabeoji. She's lucky that the operation went fine. We could have lost 2 lives.

The two elderly couple immediately understood.

Man : Is the baby ok?

Y/n : Yes, thankfully.

Woman : It might not seem like it to you, but she's learning about consequences and she will continue to do so.

Man : We don't expect you to forgive us right away. But we hope you could in the future.

Woman : Once again, we apologize.

She said and kneeled down, crying. I couldn't stand to see her like that.

Y/n : Halmeoni, please stand up.

Jake helped her stand.

Y/n : I know that right now, I might not be able to fully forgive her. But I'll learn to forgive her someday.

Man : Thank you, thank you so much.

Woman : Thank you so much, miss.

Y/n : Please don't cry. It's none of your fault, Halmeoni, Harabeoji. Don't blame yourself.

They bowed repeatedly. After a while, they put the fruit basket on a table. We asked them to not tell anyone outside the room about the pregnancy. They were about to leave with Jake escorting them.

Y/n : Wait. How old are you?

I asked the girl.

Girl : 19.

I sighed.

Y/n : Look, I understand that you hate me and you're angry at me for marrying someone you love. Seeing someone you love loving someone else hurts so bad. But I hope you would understand that hurting someone else will not make us any happier. It will only make us more miserable. Your time will come for you to love.

I said in a gentle manner. She looked at me and nodded before bowing.

Girl : I'm really sorry.

Then she left with her grandparents. The members came in with Jake after.

Niki : What happened?

Jay : Jake, you seem rather calm.

Jake : Seeing her grandparents apologizing sincerely kinda melted my anger a bit.

I nodded agreeing.

Sunoo : So you forgave her?

Y/n : Well, not fully. Maybe one day I will.

Heeseung : I don't know how you can do it.

Jungwon : Even though you didn't fully forgave her, it's really hard to even get to that point.