"Well, you know what they said.. There will be rainbows after every rains..." Yoo Joonghyuk said.

And not only Kim Dokja was looking at him questioningly, the other's eyebrow started to twitch a little. This shows just how speechless and confused Kim Dokja is.

Yoo Joonghyuk himself started to think, for once using his brain while facing the Kim Dokja he has been admiring for a while now.

"I mean, scientifically. Like, you know? Rainbows?" See, this is where Yoo Joonghyuk started to think that his own existence is a waste of time. Being with Kim Dokja like this, might have caused his brain to go through an electricity circuit.

Who the hell would start to explain about the rainbows in a conversation?!

Maybe I would. Maybe not. Who knows?

The cashier who has been watching them since the beginning, couldn't help but to cover up her face out of embarrassment. Nobody would've guessed that the cold and stoic Yoo Joonghyuk would be THIS clumsy and interesting in front of a person. And that person being the Kim Dokja, national favourite photographer who is known for his good looks and great photos.

"The light illuminates the rainbows and then.." Nobody really knows why Yoo Joonghyuk continues to talk about rainbows. Not even himself. And if you imagined it very well, you can see Uriel smacking her own forehead on the table.

Kim Dokja on the other hand, is surprisingly listening well. Their conversation is weird, but Dokja doesn't mind it much. He talked to Han Sooyoung and Uriel before. Yoo Joonghyuk is far more normal than them, no offense...

After waiting for a while, their drinks came up. The two picked the drinks up, now going to their tables. Maybe Yoo Joonghyuk is lucky that Dokja didn't find him weird, even after all those nonsense he did before.

Or maybe, Kim Dokja finds him interesting? No, actually. It would be even more interesting if someone like Dokja is actually interested in Yoo Joonghyuk; who seems to speak gibberish every time they are together.

Honestly I don't even know what am I writing right now but let's just continue with it.

"It's weird how it started to rain outside when it was so bright a few minutes ago." Hyunsung said, causing Yoo Joonghyuk to feel like shit for a second. Not in a bad way, but in a weird, awkward way. If only Hyunsung knew that the rain started right after he asked Dokja about the weather today.

"Ah, you're right. But hey, who cares about that? Will that stop us from drinking? Absolutely no!" Namwoon exclaimed, already raising his mug.

".. Namwoon, we're in a cafe. Not some random bar. And hold your mug carefully, or you might spill your hot chocolate on everyone here." Seolhwa said, reminding the other.

They spent their time talking and getting close to each other. Uriel would talk about her daily post of Dokja. Jihye would talk about her current practices. Hyunsung would talk about his band schedule. Sooyoung would talk about anything that catches her attention, which is the way Yoo Joonghyuk is staring at Kim Dokja right now.

"Hey, why are you staring so much?" Han Sooyoung pointed out, causing everyone at the table to turn their heads and look at Joonghyuk. Then they looked at Dokja, who seems to be embarrassed by the attention he's getting.

It was already embarassing enough that Yoo Joonghyuk is staring at him, does Han Sooyoung really needs to point that out..?!

"Aha.. Haha.. He was asking for my skin routine.. Because my skin looks flawless and glowing.." Kim Dokja said nervously, obviously lying and making an excuse. Since Yoo Joonghyuk wouldn't say anything..

"What? Bullshit. Yoo Joonghyuk's skin is flawless and glowing too?" Sooyoung said, raising an eyebrow as she looked at the two. Of course, she knows what is going on in between them.

But Kim Dokja is still clueless. He still doesn't know who Yoo Joonghyuk really is. And none of them who knows are actually brave enough to tell him, since they finds it more interesting if Dokja finds out about it himself.

Truth to be told, Yoo Joonghyuk was staring because Kim Dokja's cheeks looked adorable. He's like a tiny little hamster, nomming on a custard tart just now.

Joonghyuk is probably the type to never get tired watching his lover doing anything; even breathing.

"He's not blinking." Namwoon pointed out, and he was absolutely right. Joonghyuk hasn't blinked, probably wanting to treasure every second looking at Kim Dokja. It was ridiculously stupid.

"I'm scared." Namwoon said again, seeing how Yoo Joonghyuk has finally turned his head and looked straight at him.

Joonghyuk's gaze was soft and gentle when he was looking at Dokja, but now that he's looking at Namwoon, an unamused frown can be seen on his face. As if trying to warn Namwoon to shut his mouth up, or he might actually do something crazy.

Honestly, it would be a very memorable sight.

Then they continue to talk peacefully, pretending to not notice the way Yoo Joonghyuk just warned them with his 'what are you all looking at, dumbasses?' look.

while they were talking, Kim Dokja suddenly handed Yoo Joonghyuk a small cream puff. He thought that Joonghyuk was staring at him earlier was because the other wanted to have one.

"Here." Dokja said, smiling brightly as he looked at Joonghyuk.

Yoo Joonghyuk? He was stunned. Jaw dropped, eyes widened as if he just saw an angel.

Seeing how the other didn't respond much, Kim Dokja awkwardly yet gently and carefully shoved the cream puff into Yoo Joonghyuk's mouth. Before closing the other's mouth after.

Even after having his mouth closed, Yoo Joonghyuk's jaw dropped once more. What's this? Did he just touched my face? Does that mean he wants me too? Should I kiss him? Is this what it felt like to be fed by your lover? Why is he so cute? I want to eat him.

Yeah, his mind is running wild. Thank the God for giving him such a strong resistance.

Although, we can clearly see how he's slowly losing control. Emotionally.