☕︎

"... Why exactly am I here..? I thought we were here for a serious discussion..?" Yoo Joonghyuk had an obvious frown on his face, as he looked at the women surrounding him. Not just a bunch of random women, but the stars from Star Stream Co.!

"Oh, we ARE having a VERY serious discussion right now. Well, soon." Han Sooyoung said, now sitting down in front of Joonghyuk.

Right now, they are in a restaurant; a private room in the restaurant. They are sitting at a round table, so it looks exactly like a proper, official meeting. Heewon sits there quietly, the same goes to Sangah. The one who are as noisy and as loud as always are obviously Uriel and Sooyoung. But everyone love them for that.

"What is your relationship with our Kim Dokja, huh?" The way Uriel just slammed the table made it looked even way more dramatic. And she did it on purpose, she likes to be dramatic after all. Especially when it comes to Kim Dokja.

Yoo Joonghyuk stares at her, face as cold as an iceberg. And then he let out a loud, audible sigh. He never thought that he would be able to actually witness Uriel being overprotective. And over Dokja of all people...

"Well, you see..." When Joonghyuk started to talk, everyone eyes are on him. And the room immediately turns silent. It's quite obvious that everyone in that room is excited to know the love story unfolding between Kim Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk.

"... We are not dating, actually." And with that, a loud squel could be heard coming from Uriel. But then as if she just heard something unreal, she stopped for a second. And then looked at Joonghyuk with a frown.

"Wait what? What the hell? Not dating? Sounds like a lie to me." She said, pointing at Joonghyuk after, as if he's guilty of something serious.

"Well, sad to say we aren't. I hope I could say that he's mine, but unfortunately he's not." Yoo Joonghyuk sigh softly, now crossing his arms. He looks like a child being sad over something right now.

"Damn, that's okay Joonghyuk-ssi." Heewon said, nodding her head. She definitely know how Yoo Joonghyuk feel right now. Well, she don't, actually. But everyone have to show some sympathy to Joonghyuk's situation, you know.

"Why don't you try to confess first? It's quite obvious that Dokja is in love with the person he has been talking to for the past few months..." Sangah said, looking at Joonghyuk with a smile after. Well, knowing the way Kim Dokja would smile brightly and giggles everytime he looked at his phone definitely shows just how head over heels he is for the person on the other side. And that person is Yoo Joonghyuk.

"Actually, before that. How the heck did you managed to make Dokja so... giggly? Like, you don't look like the person who would flirt with someone." Han Sooyoung asked. The idea of getting both Joonghyuk and Dokja together sounds good, but she's more interested in the story behind Dokja's giddy behavior.

"Oh? I mean, I don't think I have ever flirted with him though..?" And with that, Yoo Joonghyuk received a few judging looks coming from the women around him. Uriel have a deep, hard frown. Han Sooyoung literally have her iconic 'what the actual fuck' face now. Jung Heewon seems like she's about to slap Yoo Joonghyuk. And Yoo Sangah... she might be calm. But everyone can see the way she's gripping on the glass in her hand.

"Are you saying that you're playing with our Dokja's heart and feelings...." The atmosphere suddenly become cold, and murderous. It seems like they have misunderstood Yoo Joonghyuk's words.

"What? No. Why the hell would I play with his feelings? Do I look like a jerk to you all?" He said, frowning as he looked at each one of them. How could he play with his adorable little squid's heart?

"Sometimes." Han Sooyoung said, obviously joking about that. Well, half joking, actually.

"I like him, a lot. Really. He's one of the most beautiful, charming, loving, perfect, adorable, sweetest human being ever."  Just by listening to that, all four of them let out a loud, disgusted groan.

"Geez, you don't have to say that in front of us."

"Please stop."

"Oh Lord, I am not one of your strongest soldiers out here.."

"Sheesh, I can see why Dokja likes you too!" This, definitely came from Uriel.

Yoo Joonghyuk stays silent for a second, debating whether these people around him is supporting his feelings for Dokja or not. What if they don't like him?

Wait a damn minute. Why would it matter if they like him or not? They don't own Dokja, in a logical matter, of course. Getting their approval or not wouldn't change a thing! Would it...? Well, Kim Dokja is close with Uriel. What if Kim Dokja doesn't likes him just because Uriel doesn't like him...?

Wait, Yoo Joonghyuk! Don't think like that! That's the stupidest shit you have ever thought about!

Here, we can clearly see Yoo Joonghyuk debating with his own mind and thoughts. He even have a frown on his face now.

"Right, anyway. Joonghyuk-ssi, why don't you try to confess first? I think Sangah's idea isn't that bad." Heewon said, nodding her head after.

Everyone in Star Stream Co. knows that Kim Dokja is in love. The way he would be smiling while looking at his phone screen shows just how happy he is talking to the other. And this caused them to think that Kim Dokja have a lover. Well, he doesn't have one, yet.

Yoo Joonghyuk let out a deep sigh, looking down now. Knowing how Yoo Joonghyuk is literally the nation's husband, everyone would think that it would be easy for him to confess his feelings for Dokja. Well, he can cook, take care of kids or adults, respectful... a little, charming, attractive, rich rich and many more. He has it all! An ideal type for sure. The only flaw he has is probably lacking in expressing his feelings... Well, not when it comes to Kim Dokja though.

But still, for Yoo Joonghyuk, confessing his feelings to Kim Dokja will be hard. Super hard. Even harder than any hard games he had tried before. Well, Kim Dokja doesn't know that the person he has been talking to for months is Yoo Joonghyuk. And Joonghyuk can clearly see that the other isn't really interested in this 'Yoo Joonghyuk' person.

"The one that Kim Dokja likes is sunfishbastard..." He muttered out softly, sighing again. The other stares at him, before Han Sooyoung burst out laughing. She smack the table, laughing her ass out.

"Sunfish bastard?! Is that your name in that Twit! app?! Hahahahah!" Oh, Han Sooyoung definitely had a great time laughing.

"Yeah.." The fact that Yoo Joonghyuk didn't glare nor spare a glance at Han Sooyoung while she's laughing at him, shows just how sad the other is. He looks like a sad puppy now..

"Aww, Yoo Joonghyuk-ssi! You don't have to worry! I believe that Kim Dokja loves whoever the person is behind that.. sunfish bastard name..." Uriel said, smiling brightly as she nods her head while looking at the other. She's obviously rooting for the two to be together!

"Yeah. Kim Dokja isn't picky. If he likes you, he likes you. And I know that he likes this 'sunfish bastard' person, even if he doesn't know just who he is." Heewon said, giving her opinion now.

"Kim Dokja looks genuinely happy when you text him. Or when you called him, like before." Uriel said, boosting the other's confidence.

"Well, actually, I did noticed that Kim Dokja started to watch your livestream though." Han Sooyoung's words definitely shocked them, especially Yoo Joonghyuk. She looked at them all, frowning in confusion.

"I mean, I don't mind if Yoo Joonghyuk is shocked, but why do you guys seem shocked too..?" Han Sooyoung asked, looking at the others. Heck, is it THAT weird to know that Kim Dokja actually watched Yoo Joonghyuk's livestream..?

"Kim Dokja watches Yoo Joonghyuk's livestream..?' Uriel mumbled, quite amazed.

"You mean THIS guy..?" Heewon said, while pointing at the flabbergasted, shocked, amazed Yoo Joonghyuk.

"Kim Dokja... watches... my... livestream...." Yoo Joonghyuk's eyes widened, shocked written all over his face. He looks like he's about to faint soon, feeling overly excited and happy.

Well, seems like someone is overjoyed with this new fact!