Torture

Note: Note my own story credits to the rightful owner thank you.

*****************************
'Jennie's POV'

I could feel her hands sensually trailing up my legs. Slowly and sensually. Suddenly, she slapped my pussy.

Once!

Twice!

I whimpered. I could feel tears forming in my eyes, but I enjoyed pain.

Fucking masochist.

Eventually, she finally ended her torture by putting her mouth all over my sacred treasure and started licking and biting my overstimulated labia. One of her fingers made its way towards my clit, while middle finger was rubbing circles on my vulva. Her other hand softly caressed my hardened nipples.

I desperately wanted to run my hands
through her jet black hair, to see her
eat me out, but couldn't as the fucker
had handcuffed me to the bed post and had put a goddamn blindfold over my eyes. My legs were wide spread for her. I was completely at her mercy.

While she was worshipping my
body like a madman, I felt the all
too familiar knot forming in my
lower abdomen. She felt it too as she
immediately detached herself from
me, putting an end to her sweet torture.

"Da..d..dy" I whimpered.

I felt her get off the bed. Frustrated I
tried to generate some friction between my legs, but the asshole had securely tied my ankles on the corners of the bed.

I gasped as I felt something cold enter
my pussy.

Ice.

She inserted three ice cubes inside
me. After she seemed satisfied at my
sexually frustrated state,she began her ruthless torture on my pussy again. I was continuously begging her to put her dick inside my tight slutty hole, only to receive an additional ice shoved inside me.

After sometime, her mouth finally left
my tortured haven only to be slammed roughly again her rock hard cock again and again. She never gave me time to adjust to her massive size. She was using me as her sex slave and I fucking enjoyed it. She was so huge that I could feel her penetrate through my cervix. The moment I felt the knot in my abdomen, I felt her twitch inside me.

"Hold it slut" she spat. The room was filled with the unholy sounds of our moans and the sensual sound of skin slapping against skin.

"Cum" that was all she said when I
finally let it go. I had the best orgasm of my life. While I was riding my high, she pulled out of me and cummed all over my stomach, chest and abdomen. Her expert slutty tongue wiped her thick white semen from my body.

Then her lips came crashing down on
mine. I could taste her and me on her
mouth.

Eventually, she got up and freed
my arms and legs and removed
the blindfold. She softly pecked me
forehead and went to grab a box of
tissues. She gently cleaned the area
between my legs, careful enough not
to touch my vagina. She went inside the bathroom and got the bath ready. She came back into the room, picked me up in bridal style and got into the bathtub, putting me in her lap. She applied soap all over my body and whispered sweet nothings into my ears.