Chapter 19 - All I could wish for

Start bij het begin

"Thank you all for coming to such an important moment in my life. I finally got to live my dream of opening my own flower shop and I couldn't do it without your guys support!" Standing on one of the tables, Jeongin lifts his glass of soda since the boy was not of drinking age, "Cheers to a new chapter!"

"Cheers!" The shop erupts in claps and loud cheering as jeongins cheeks hurt from smiling so much. Chan stood beside him with a similar wide smile, neither of them mentioning what happened before.

"Also! I would like to thank Jisungs chef boyfriend for catering us tonight! Enjoy the food!" Jeongin yells out in finale to which the crowd laughs at. Though Hyunjin and seungmin were practically watering at the mouth in the crowd, the both of them knew damn well how good their friends boyfriends food was. The crowd soon dispersed and Chan helps Jeongin down from the table.

"I'm so proud of you baby." He rubs jeongins back softly, as if he was scared of touching him.

"Listen Chan-" Jeongin turns around to face his love, he had come to realization in the past few hours. "I'm really sorry for getting mad at you like that. I don't want to force you into saying you love me or anything I was just a frustrated. I'm sorry for lashing out hyung." Jeongin sends a soft smile which leaves Chan's mouth slightly agape.

Just then the first firework shoots into the sky. Jeongin quickly runs outside as the rest of the guests follow. The moment he looks up, his eyes light up at the colors scattering the sky.

Chan knew this was ironic, but he softly cups his cheeks and turns his face toward him.

"Actually... I was kind of waiting for this moment." He says with a chuckle as the sky decorates it self with patterns and the crowd of guests cheer.

Jeongin tilts his head in confusion, "Waiting for what?"

Chan suddenly grabs Jeongin  by the waist and pulls him in for a passionate kiss. Their own fireworks light up in their stomachs. Even though they had kissed many times, Jeongin still felt like it was their first. He immediately flutters his eyes shut and kisses the older back, the sounds of the fireworks fading into the background.

Chan pulls away after a moment, leaning his head against the younger, "I love you Yang Jeongin."

The young boys eyes go wide and his heart felt like it was doing a triple backflip. He could almost feel tears pushing on his eyeballs. The realization had hit him and the feeling was overwhelming.

How could I be so stupid?

A wide smile plants its self on jeongins lips, "Y-you couldn't have said that earlier you li-little bitch." He says through hiccups as tears flowing down his cheeks.

He was overwhelmed with happiness.

Chan moves to kiss the tears off jeongins cheeks, "I was planning this moment for a while babe. I'm sorry." He stare into his eyes, ones that he's looked into many times. He always saw the sparkle in them, the hope. Chan saw the good in Jeongin, he didn't give up on him the way his parents did

"Don't be." Jeongin giggles, his heart was running a marathon and his smile felt like it was never ending, "I love you too. I really love you... like a lot-" He cuts himself off by pecking Chan's lips as his giddiness causes the older to laugh.

More fireworks scatter the skies, more scattering their future, even more in their hearts, "Will you finally be my boyfriend? No faking. No arranged. No marriage yet. Just us." Chan whispers against jeongins lips as he pulls him closer into his arms. "We will always have eachother. No matter what anyone says."

As if the younger a smile could get any wider, "That's all I could wish for."

THE END.

A/n

HELP

BEFORE ANYTHING CAN WE TALK ABT THE ENHYPEN AND SKZ TIKTOKS IM ACTUALLY DEAD. MY TWO WORLDS COLLIDING IT DOESNT FEEL REAL THEY ARE SO CUTE OMFG AND THE NIKI AND HYUNJIN ONES LIKE MY TWO BIASES HELP

anyways back to the fact I literally ended the book

I STARTED THIS BOOK WAY AFTER STUCK WITH YOU AND IM ALRDY FINSHED. I FINALLY KEPT A BOOK SHORT WOOHOO

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT! THE STORY WAS DEFINITELY MORE CHILL THAN MY OTHER ONES BUT NONETHELESS I ENJOYED WRITING IT.

TELL ME YALLS FAVOURITE SHIP OF MINE SO FAR.
WE GOT MINSUNG SEUNGJIN AND JEONGCHAN

THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE FOR THIS BOOK. IM NOT SURE WHEN BUT SOON. ILL MAYBE MAKE BONUSES AFTER THAT.

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND HOPE YOU LIKED MY SECOND FINISHED BOOK; ARRANGED - JEONGCHAN

WOOOOOOOOHOOO!!!