Harrieta potter in Jurassic world The Inheritance Test : 1

England was enveloped in mourning, but Harrieta had more pressing matters at hand. She, along with her three friends, Draco Malfoy, Luna Lovegood, and Neville Longbottom, stepped into Gringotts Bank to undergo the inheritance test that would reveal if any fortune awaited them. Approaching the nearest open teller, Harrieta greeted the goblin with a peculiar phrase, drawing a startled reaction.

"Hello, sir goblin, may the blood of your enemies stain the ground you walk on," she declared. The goblin, recovering from the surprise, responded with a wide smile, "How can I help you, young lady?"

Harrieta, with a secretive smile, whispered, "We would like to take the inheritance test. My name is Harrieta Potter." The goblin, intrigued, suggested a blood test to confirm their identities.

In a private room, Griphook, another goblin, awaited them. After confirming their identities, the goblin called the account managers, and the room soon filled with goblin managers. Blood was drawn, and as the ink on the inheritance papers began to form, shock spread across the faces of Harrieta and her friends.

Draco, the first to recover, demanded angrily, "We want all the blocks removed immediately!" The goblins, equally stunned by the newfound wealth, summoned healers to assist.

Amidst the shock, Luna tearfully questioned, "Why do we always have to suffer, and why did Albus place these blocks on us?" Neville comforted her, assuring everything would be fine.

Observing Draco's fury, Harrieta suggested, "I've been thinking, we should all move from England." The proposal left everyone astounded.

In a surprising turn, Luna exclaimed, "I just had a vision! We'll be moving to Jurassic Park, on Isla Nublar, a muggle zoo island in Costa Rica. Neville and Harrietta will be twins, and I'll be Draco's sister." The group exchanged nods, as if understanding a shared secret.

The healers returned, ready to perform the rituals to remove the blocks. It was a torturous and painful process, particularly for Harrieta, burdened with the most blocks. After two grueling hours, the blocks were lifted, and the group was led back to the private room.

As they emerged, the decision to move and the revelations about their inheritance still lingering, the unexpected journey of Harrieta and her friends was only just beginning.