Chapter 1: My First Friend and A Manas?

Start from the beginning

//I gave it so you could change into a human.// I see. Well, thank you very much, Velda.

//Your Welcome! Anyway, as for why I showed you my human form, I embedded it into your memory so you could acquire it.// Wait, so you want me to use your human form? Aren't you bothered by it?

//Yes I do and no I'm not.// Well, then I guess I have no problem with it. Time to transform!

<<Understood. Activating Extra Skill [Universal Shapeshift].>> I then began to undergo a change as my vision began to go to higher ground, implying that my body was getting taller. After a while, what stood instead of a slime was a man with long silver-blue hair, bright golden eyes, a face with divine beauty, and dragon horns. 

(A

(A.N: I don't own the image. Please pretend that the hair is blue and that he is currently standing naked.)

//Uh...Master?// Hm?

//You're currently naked.// What? I then looked down at my slender body and found out that I was completely naked. I quickly tried covering myself with my hands. WHAT THE HELL VELDA!?!? WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN ME EARLIER!?

//Uh, I forgot?// Forgot? Seriously!? This was not something that you should've forgotten! Anyway, how do I create clothes for myself?

//Well, I could gift you my Intrinsic skill [Material Creation] but...// But what?

//The problem is that you don't have enough magicules to create clothes as you need a large amount of magicules to use [Material Creation].// Great. So what should I do now?

<<Answer: Master could just transform back to a slime and take a human form after he has enough magicules to use [Material Creation]>> That's...actually a good idea. I then quickly turned back into a slime. 

(Timeskip)

Rimuru: "*Munch munch munch munch munch munch*." I just snacked on some grass. 

Why did I do that? Well, Why not? 

Not like I had anything else to do! Except maybe talk to Velda.

//Why did it sound like you weren't pleased, Master?// Well, talking to you is fun and all but I literally have nothing else to do.

//Fair point.// It had been a few days or so since I was pretty much forced to accept the fact that I was now a slime. How many, I wasn't exactly clear on. The passage of time is tough to pick up on when you can't see the sky at all.

Other than that, Velda has been explaining some things about the world to me. He told me how the world is controlled by the World System that he had created. He also explained the type of skills that existed, which ranged from Common to Extra to Unique to Ultimate. Common and Extra skills can be easily acquired by multiple people while Unique skills are skills that are totally unique for the user and cannot be acquired by anyone else. Ultimate skills are skills that are barely attainable at all and only a few individuals can acquire them.