chapter 4

just a friendly warning, this chapter contains swearing, just for those who dont like that type of language :)

Max Verstappen

The clock read out 02:45, i couldnt sleep, the chair was so uncomfortable. I was considering just sleeping next to charles...it would be warm and a hell of  a lot more comfortable than sleeping on the airchair. ah fuck it what would happen if i sleep in my own bed? 

"oi move it" i whispered as i went to lay down in my bed pulling the covers from under charles. "Goodnight" I Smiled then looked at him...he looked so cute sleeping there..No..No i cant think like that ,he was right, were rivals plus he probably wasnt into men anyway, hes shown no previos intrest in men.

 he was already asleep for an hour or so turned my back to him. i fell asleep after a few minutes, i was exhuasted and cold, it had been a long day..

                                                                              |:|5 hours ater|:|

Charles leclerc 

it was around 8 in the morning when i woke up, max was still sleeping  but he wasnt in the chair anymore he was next to me in the bed i turned red and quickly sat up, i hurried to get out of bed, this wasnt my room?! or my bed....i wasnt sure what i should do so i just ran into the bathroom making sure the door was locked behind me , should i wake him up or do i just leave and act like nothing happened?

i splashed my face with cold water, i had a hang over and a throbbing headache. "what do i do now? if i leave now someone could see me, the other drivers and TP'S also stay in this hotel..plus Checo lives a room down from max, do i wake him up before i leave? do i leave without saying a word? what do i do..." i mumbled to my self while drying my face off. i started to freak out i didnt know what to do, why was i even here in the first place??

all of a sudden there was a knock at the door i started to panic even more, i couldnt stay in the bathroom forever!!! and i wasnt going to risk waking max up incase the people  at the door heard another person waking around in the room.

Max verstappen

 I Woke up to a knock at the door "ughh" i huffed at the thought of having to get out of bed so early, i was exhuasted looking around i saw that charles wasnt here? i didnt hear him leave tho, i was a little upset but i totally understood why he'd leave, he must have been super confused when he woke up. 

the knocking continued, it started to get on my nerves "One minute for fucks sake !!" i yelled, i grabbed the first hoodie i saw, it was a black one so i thought it was mine, turned out i didnt see it had a ferrari logo printed in gray on the front and went to answer the door in charles' hoodie. i looked through the peep hole to my suprise it was carlos and lando "you woke me up whats up?" i mumbled in a irrataited tone 

Carlos: "have you seen charles? he wasnt at breakfast this morning and hes not answering his phone?" 

"Umm  no last time i seen him was yesterday, i saw him get back to the hotel just after me, maybe hes still sleeping?"

Lando: "You know what maybe he is sleeping, you'll just call him when your back in spain, you need to get to the airport carlos..'' lando looked at my hoodie then back up at me smirking, he started to connect the dots, it confused me at the time. 

lando hurried carlos along, safe to say that was probably the strangest interaction i had with those two, but oh well.

i tried going to the bathroom, but it was locked? i pushed on the door a little harder " what the fuck? you gotta be kidding me whats going on?" i stepped back and just stared at the door, to my suprise it opened, charles was stood in the door frame "oh, your still here?" i asked with a puzzeled look on my face 

Charles leclerc

"yeah.. i didnt know wh-.." i stopped halfway through my sentence "wait are you wearing my hoodie?" 

MV: "wait what?!" he looked down in confusion "Omg i thought this was my black hoodie?!" he quickly took it off handing it to me  "im so sorry i was half asleep when putting it on and i thought you left" 

i took the hoodie from max "i think im gonna head to my room.. i have a flight to monaco today. see you around? i guess" i faintly smiled, while i brushed past him and out the door,maybe it was a bit harsh, i  really wasnt in the mood to talk to him. i just wanted to go get my stuff and go home i was hung over and confused , i did feel a bit guilty tho. 

writers note: im so sorry for not publishing anything in the last 3 months, i lost motivation and just didnt have time to write anything  im sorry if there was in mistakes just point it out if there was ill go back and fix it:)