CHP 5:- FRIENDLY BET

Începe de la început

Suddenly, she pushed me to sit on the nearby couch. She kept her hand on the side to stop me from leaving. Her face was so close to mine. I somehow controlled my anger and listened to her. She said that her friends had dared her and she had no choice. I agreed to drink with her only because getting myself drunk was the goal for tonight. We drank a glass of whiskey. She kissed me on the cheek. Well, you can call it a kiss as her lips just brushed my cheek very lightly. You wouldn't even notice if you weren't paying attention. Then she ran to the table where her friends were waiting for her. I felt my cheek burn exactly where her lips touched me. I finished my drink to calm myself down. It was all an act to convince her friends that she completed her task. So why was I having these feelings inside me?

Suddenly I noticed Ms. Fernandez and her friends/coworkers walking towards me. Ms. Fernandez has been trying to seduce me since we met. She said she is my big fan and she is in love with me. Obviously I told her that I have a girlfriend and I plan to be loyal to her but she didn't give up. To protect myself and to avoid running into them I went towards the billiards table where Ms. Bak Bak and others were playing games. I asked them if I could join and thankfully they agreed. I was given the task of taking selfies with everyone there and I completed that task successfully. I drank as much as I could to ease the pain I was feeling inside. Alcohol seems to be the only thing that brings me comfort right now. We laughed and really had fun playing truth or dare. For a moment I forgot about everything that happened yesterday.

I had so much fun at the party that I forgot about everything that had happened yesterday. It was late and I was feeling tired but I wanted to hang out with these guys a little more. Because when I was with them I didn't have to think of those hurtful moments and sad feelings of going through a breakup.

"I am very tired now. Friends, let's just go now." Anjali announced as she was drunk.

"No, I want to play more." Naitu and Krisha spoke together. Zenil asked his assistant to take her to their villa safely. Soon the other guy also left. Now it was just the four of us. Naitra suggested playing competitive games like throwing small plastic balls in paper cups from a distance. Krisha agreed and so did Zenil. It was a boys versus girls game and Naitra challenged Zenil for a game. They even bet on the win. The loser of course had to do anything the winner said. For fun I also challenged Krisha.

Krisha started with throwing three balls from which only one landed inside the cup. When I threw the balls all three of them went inside the cups. She clearly lost here and had to do what I said.

"Tell me what I have to do?" She asked me. This will be fun.

"You have to drink five glasses of this spicy punch, loser." I said grinning to my victory.

"What?" She was shocked.

"What can't you finish a few drinks, loser?" I mocked her. She accepted and drank 2 glasses. Then Zenil snatched her glass and drank the rest of the glasses while glaring at me. What's his problem? It's just a game and for fun.

Then Naitra challenged him for a round and Zenil went first. As he was tipsy he couldn't score. Whereas Naitra threw three balls and won the bet. As she was the winner, Zenil had to do whatever she said.

"Tell me what I have to do." Zenil said and stared at Naitra. They were standing close to each other.

"I can't think of something interesting right now. Let's just end it here." She said and pulled Krisha close to her.

"Okay then. I am leaving now. I have a flight in the morning." I said and went towards the exit.

"Wait Dhruv, I will take you safely. You both girls please wait for me right here." Zenil said, and we both came out together.

"What was that back there Dhruv?" He asked me.

"Where?" I was confused. I didn't know what he was talking about.

"How can you ask Krisha to drink so much? She is a girl. And my guest." He lectured me.

"Oh that. It was just a game for fun. And maybe I was drunk and wasn't thinking. I am sorry." I said to Zenil. Him and I have a professional relationship kind of like an employer and employee. But as we are of the same age group we are more like friends with formalities. We recently became friends while working on this project but as he is my boss I still have to show respect hence the formalities.

"Be careful next time." He said and I just nodded. He saw his assistant coming back from the villa so he called him towards us. Zenil asked him to safely deliver me to my room and went back inside. We soon reached my villa. My room was on the first floor.

"I can go from here. You should head back. Thank you but I can manage from here." I said and went inside. As soon as I reached my room I flopped on the bed and drowned into the world of dreams.

NEXT DAY

I was in my car going towards the airport. I had a plane back to Mumbai in 2 hours. I got a call from my mother.

"Hello dhruv beta, where are you?" She asked and I was happy to hear her voice.

"Hi maa, I am in Goa but I will be back in a few hours as I have a flight now." I said and then she asked me something that I was avoiding to talk about.

"How are you and Raima? Is she with you?" She asked and I thought about what to answer. My family knew about my relationship with Raima.

"I am g...good, maa. What will happen to me? And Raima... she is not with me. But everything is fine. You always worry so much." I was not feeling good while lying to her like this.

"I am your maa. I will always worry about you. It's good that all is well and the news about your breakup is fake. I was worried for nothing." She said and sighed. She then started thanking all the gods and goddesses for protecting me.

"Yes yes all is fake. Now I have to go. I have a flight to catch. See you soon maa." I said and then she wished me a safe flight and told me to directly come home from there. She hung up after telling me that she would tell my dad all about the news.

My relationship with my dad and my younger brother are not what you call a normal relationship. We talk to each other only when it's necessary. That's a long story for another time. Right now I was in shock because of the news of my break-up spreading like fire.

I checked the internet and it was true. I read some articles and they were about my break-up with Raima. And there were some articles that had pictures of me with a girl in some controversial situation. I read these articles carefully and realised that they were all about that troublemaker - Ms. Krisha Dixit. One could not see her face clearly in the pictures due to the angle from which it was taken but it was her. These articles concluded that she was the reason I and Raima broke up. It was all a lie and it looked like someone had planned all this to defame me.

I was thinking of someone who might want to harm me. That's when my driver announced that we had arrived at the airport.

---------------------------------------

Author:
Hello guys, hope you are doing well.
We are sorry for no updates for a long time.
Comment how you feel about the drunk Dhruv and Krisha's chemistry. Your thoughts help us be better at our work.
Comment what cute things you do when you are drunk. Or what you think about how people act when they are drunk.
Please let us know about any mistakes you find while reading. We apologise for that in advance.
Don't forget to vote for the chapters you like by clicking the star. This motivates us to write for you.
Thank you for your support.
Stay tuned for the next chapter. See you next week.
Happy Reading.
Bye now.