Hong Joochan :
Others, when will you come?

Jang Aya :
Come quickly!

Kim Donghyun :
Have you guys arrived?

Bong Jaehyun :
Yeah LOL
I'm just about to strain my neck waiting for any arrival

Jang Aya :
OMG the place we're staying at is really amazing!

Ha Chaerin :
Really?!

Jang Aya :
Yes!
It's right next to the beach!

Kim Hanni :
They even have a lawn in front of the house!
And second floor too!

*   *   *

30 minutes later, all members with Jibeom has finally arrived. As soon as they enter the house,

"BOO!" Joochan and Aya come to tease them behind the curtain.

"Ya!" Donghyun yells. Everyone laughs.

"I almost got heart attack!" Donghyun says. Joochan and Aya are still laughing.

"Your scream was funny!" Aya says.

"Hello guys!" Hanni greets them all from the second floor.

"Hanni!" Leia and Chaerin smile at Hanni.

"There are 2 bedrooms upstairs and 2 bedrooms downstairs. We decided to let all women to sleep upstairs and the men all downstairs.." Hanni says. Everyone nods.

"Where's Jaehyun?" Jibeom asks.

"Oh he's currently sleeping" Joochan says.

"Leia, do you wanna share a room with me?" Aya looks at Leia. Leia smiles.

"Sure! I do!" Leia replies. Chaerin and Hanni smile. They gotta share the same room.

"Okay now, let's go find your room! Whoever lucky gets to share the room with me~" Joochan says.

"Let me share the room with Jaehyun!" Donghyun says.

"Awh Donghyun, you don't wanna share your room with me?" Joochan teases.

"I'd rather sleep outside than to sleep in a same room with you!" Donghyun says. Everyone laughs.

"Can Areum sleep with Appa?" Areum hugs Jibeom's legs.

"But Areum.. there's a room for men" Aya says.

"Then, where will I sleep?" Areum asks while looking at Jibeom.

"Areum can sleep with me if she wants.." Leia volunteers.

"Actually, yeah.. I'm really okay! Do you wanna sleep with us, Areum?" Aya smiles.

"Can I?" Areum asks. Leia smiles. Aya then takes Areum into her arms.

"Of course you can! We can have a sleepover! But now, let's go find our room, okay?" Aya says. Areum nods excitedly.

"Thank you so much, Leia, Aya.." Jibeom thanks both Leia and Aya. Both Aya and Leia smile at Jibeom.

*   *   *

In the evening, they are all going out to the nearby beach to have some sightseeing. Everyone is so excited to wander around Los Angeles for the first time, and Jaehyun as their tour guide. Jibeom feels so happy to see his daughter are having fun with all women's participants. They even play bubbles, they take pictures and they even treat Areum with an ice cream. Jibeom smiles. Deep in his heart, he feels happy to see his daughter happy. He feels relieved to see that his daughter is welcomed by all members. He smiles while only looking at her daughter who is wandering around with Leia and others.