twin telepathy

That afternoon when the bell rang signalling everyone that school was over I walked towards the parking lot. I was relieved to say that my first day of school turned out pretty well. I was happy that I had made three new friends and even got invited to hang out with them after school. To be honest, I actually felt cool.

Don't blame me for feeling like I was one of the most awesome people on Earth to make three new friends, I mean this didn't happen everyday. So after standing outside for a few minutes, Jace comes speeding down the street with his black Jeep.

"Astrid, hop on in!" Gia yells from the passenger seat.

"Turn the music up! Turn it up, turn it up Jace!" I hear Chase scream and I laugh. These guys are extremely insane.

--

When we arrive at Jace and Chase's house I admire it like its my dream house. It looks like a freaking god house. The white mansion stands on its own with the most beautiful garden I have ever seen. If this house had to be food i'd definitely be drooling by the sight of the insides of the house. Gosh, can I live here? Maybe I could stay the night or two.

I follow the three upstairs and they lead me to a gaming room. Wow. A freaking game room! This place is pure bliss! Do these people shit money or something? Sitting in one of six poof chairs or whatever you call it, my eyes land on the pool table that sits in the middle of the room. A television is mounted into the wall and an Xbox sits below it it. On the right side of the room theres's a bar containing all kinds of snacks including a popcorn machine along with a mini fridge.

"This is so cool, how even?" My thought slips out of my mouth and when I look over to the three, they're laughing at me.

"How even? What kind of question is 'how even'?" Chase points out and his brother laughs along with him.

"Pretty cool, huh?" Gia smirks and I nod.

"I'm bored, let's do somethaaang." Chase says while puckering his lips and frowns.

"Let's watch and movie." Gia offers and Jace clicks his tongue.

"Let's watch a movie," Jace mocks Gia faking a girl voice. "No, that's completely lame. Don't be lame, Gee-yah."

"I am not lame, dont show off in front of Astrid loser." She yells at Jace but then laughs when mentioning me and Jace scoffs.

Suddenly a knock startles me and I look towards the door. Jace and Chase groans and i'm guessing it's twin telepathy?

That's so cool.

"Hey dumb and dumber, where did you put dad's hammer?" A deep voice says from behind me. Why does it sound so familiar?

Sebastion?

Me being one to think all the time, my thought's actually become words coming out of my mouth. Help me, baby jesus.

"Astrid?" He questions with a bit of confusion laced in his voice.

"Oh hey!" I smile, my voice too happy for my liking. Screw me.

"What are you doing here?"

"You guys know each other?"

"OMG, when did you meet?"

"Are you guys like dating?"

I scoff at the last question. Dating? Seriously? Where did that even come from? I run a hand through my hair, wanting to seem cool but I fail. The messy mop of curls stay in it's place on top of my head and I play with a piece of curl while not bothering to make eye contact.