Chapter 11

RUBY POV;

I was sitting at my desk, waiting for my friends to arrive with good news. However, despite trying to call them several times, I couldn't get through to them. It's been two hours since they left, and I'm getting worried. I have no idea why they're taking so long. Perhaps I should go and check on them to see what's going on.

after looking around for a while, I found them in the old music room, and they looked shaken and fearful. When I approached them, they started telling me about the rooftop incident. I assured them that everything would be taken care of and that they didn't need to worry. I then asked about Sindy, as she was the only one I had not seen since I sent her to take Rose to the rooftop. Unfortunately, they hadn't seen her since then too.

I doubted some of their story; perhaps they were just frightened after Rose's suicide, which led them to say these foolish things. I am indifferent because I achieved my goal. Rose is deceased, and that is all that counts. If you believe that my family will discover that I am responsible for all of this, you are mistaken because I am innocent. She is the one who leaped from the rooftop. I must fabricate an emotional tale about how she recollected the past, that day, and how she became frightened, thinking we would harm her again, which ultimately led to her jumping from the roof.

I told my friend that we had to go back to class before someone found Rose's body then we went back to our class and fortunately the teacher was not in class so we sat on our seats. after some time Andrew came to my class and asked me if I had seen Rose cause he lost her, he came with her but suddenly she just disappeared. he tried to find her for a long time but couldn't. I just rolled my eyes and ignored him then after some time he went to find her again.

William pov ;

I am at my cabin thinking about my life after Rose comes back. Well, it's all perfect except for one thing, Ruby, I don't know why but Ruby has started acting weird since Rose's back. She distances herself from everyone and no matter how much we try to talk to her, she always ignores us but now No matter what happens today, I will talk to Ruby. I know I may sound selfish but I want both of my daughters and for that, I can do anything. I have seen  Rose tries her best to get along with Ruby a lot but Ruby always ignores her sometimes even yelling at her which makes Rose upset a lot of times. 

if I talk about my sons, well there's a different change in them after Rose returns some of them are good and some are not. james, well, he became over-possessive over Rose, he didn't even let her be alone which made her uncomfortable. I can see that she needs some time alone too but James never listens. 

I don't know why I feel something bad gonna happened. I think I am just thinking too much, nothing going to happen, I will not let anything bad happen and nothing can take my kids away from me again even if I have to kill that person whose try to

I was in my thoughts when my phone rang. I saw that I got a message from an unknown number. I opened that message and saw there were a bunch of photos of Rose, But about the day we threw Rose out of this house, there was also a video with it of that day which showed everything that happened that day.

I was watching that video when I got a text from that unknown number. I opened it and saw that And saw that in that text it is written that he will send these photos and videos to Rose very soon, no matter what I do, he will make Rose hate us and snatch her away from us.

I was fuming as I saw that message, I called my men and ordered them to find out who sent me this quickly and I also told my sons about this. Well, they were fumed as well but they were also scared because they didn't want to lose Rose again as we know if Rose saw these photos and videos, she probably gonna hate us and go away from us.

To be honest, I am also scared but not about this guy, about my daughter. I know Rose was already scared of us, she didn't even feel comfortable around us. I can see it, I can see it in her eyes. I try to make her happy, make her comfortable, I try- I try everything I can but nothing seems to work. I don't know what to do anymore but one thing I know is that I will never let Rose go away from us.

Ruby POV;

I was sitting in my seat when the teacher came into the class and started saying something. I don't know why no one has seen Rose's body till now. I have been waiting for that news for so long, but seeing this, it seems that I will have to wait for this news for a while longer.

I was just checking my phone to see if anyone sees Rose boby yet but this old hag ( her teacher) interrupt me and ask me to focus on class. I just rolled my eyes and she started saying something again.

After some time someone knocked on the door of our classroom and someone came in, i didn't saw who was it cause I am not interested. It was just too boring so I was just using my phone as I know that old hag will not say anything again cause she knows her place. She knows that if she troubles me too much then she will have to repent.

I just heard that she was asking someone to introduce there self. My body froze when the next thing-

Hello everyone
I am Rose , it's nice to meet you all

Hello guys 🤗

I hope you like this chapter ☺️

What do you think about this book? 🤔

Are you excited for the next chapter?

I hope you all are doing good

Thank you ☺️

Stay safe and healthy ❤️