Chapter 26

Stephanie's POV

Every time Chris leaves to his mom's house he changes. He stops calling me. We have very short conversations. It's just very weird. I pray that God takes care of him. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

*
*
*
*
*
He arrives a day before school starts again he doesn't go and sees me until the actual day we go back to school. He picks me up and he seems to be back to him self. Maybe he just wants to spend as much time with his mom and I'm being selfish. Yeah... That's probably why he's distant.

After the first day back to school he brings he to have a picnic with him and the park. One thing I mostly love about him is that everytime he comes back he showers me with gifts and affection. It's like he is making up to the lost time. I have no doubt I love him. He has made me so happy. Time with him is a blessing. Is my little peace of heaven. I was complete with God but Chris is my extra happiness. Life was amazing with him.

As we laid down after eating starring at the sky. He gets up and he looks sad for some reason and starts saying "baby, you mean so much to me. I have to tell you something." I was concern so I get up as well I face him and he continues "Stephanie I LOVE YOU b..." I was so shocked he said I love you that I didn't let him finish. I didn't need to hear more.

"Chris, I love you too I've been dying to say it but I didn't want to pressure you." He had the biggest smile in his face and hugged me. "Where you going to say something else?"

"No baby just that I was nervous how you were going to react. I love you so much"
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
6 years later!

Life my Chris is great he respects me and doesn't rush me to take the relationship more intimate although he still goes to his mom's house every spring and winter break. I won't lie it bothers me he never takes me with him. I want to meet his mom he hardly talks about her.

He moved to Sacramento he is in UC Davis medical school. He has 2 more years to go then He is off to do his residency. I'm so proud of him. He has work so hard to achieve his goals. He comes every weekend to church and to comes to see it works for us. I actually graduate this year I will officially become a teacher to elementary school. I got several offers but decided to take one close by.

He has a surprise for me today he says it will change our lives. I have an idea what it might be.
*
*
*
*
*
*
Christofer' s POV

It's been 6 amazing years with my beautiful girlfriend. I will ask her to marry me today. It's all set up. First church then right after we exit there is going to be in the parking lot a huge banner asking if she'll marry me and in the floor picture of me and her, roses, balloons and me on my knees. I can't wait.

I'll admit it I still cheat. But it's hard not to since I want to respect my girlfriend, and she wishes to save herself for marriage.

I keep telling myself not to but Emily can vbe very persuasive.

Soon I won't need Emily because I'll have Stephanie until death. I feel like a horrible person.

What do you think? Please Vote and Comment. God bless. Sorry for the grammar and spelling.