Facing death

I woke up, my eyes adapted themselves to the daylight. I slept well, for the first time in years, I did not want to wake up... I tried to change my position, but... I don't know, I couldn't... Something was preventing me from doing so... Oh... I'd rather say someone, I totally forgot about that part. Rui was holding me, I hope I didn't wake him when I moved...I looked up and saw his sleeping face...cute, that's the word that came to my mind. How could it be otherwise? He is just so adorable... He moved while he continued to sleep, holding me closer from him, my head on his chest... It's comfortable... But at the same time, I panicked, I mean, what was I supposed to do!

"Hm..?"

Ah, looks like he is awaken now.

"...Y/n?"

He looked at me and noticed our position...and my red face of course. I saw the shock pass through his eyes, then, a sly grin appeared on his face as he pulled me even closer.

"?!"

"Hehe, look who's flustered~"

"Aww come on, we just woke up..."

"Fufu~ How's my face when I sleep?"

"Not as cute as mine I'd say..." Considering his reaction, I suppose that he saw me sleeping too... Even if I was just kidding in the first place.

"Hehe, so you knew?"

"I didn't, I do now."

I was too sleepy to even realize the fact that he actually watched me sleep. We woke up, and changed (not in the same room of course). 

"What about now, what do we do?"

"I didn't think about it actually, I just wanted to make sure that you were taking some rest."

Well you succeeded at your task ,I thought, with a small smile on my face.

Pov: Rui

She is smiling... It looks like it meant more than she pretends... Maybe she...? No I don't think so, but I'll try- no, I'll make her. I have to use the power of Tsukasa mentality (eventually).

"Well, what about I take you to the movie theater?" Phew, I said it, I thought I couldn't, thank you Tsukasa mentality.

"Oh! Well, I guess I cannot refuse such a kind offer..!" 

She accepted...! She didn't ask any question thankfully ,she is flustered, and cute, as always, one day, I'll stop calling you "my little angel" in my head, because I'll use my voice to do so, I'm determined to. I don't believe in fate, but the first time I saw her... It wasn't a coincidence. I just felt my heart skip a beat, and... I still-

"Rui are you ok? You are spacing out..."

"Yes, sorry about that, let's go, shall we?"

"Yeah."

Pov: Y/n

HHhsvhhojoh I didn't expect that, I'm pretty sure he is making fun of me! Or not, I just don't know 😭. We're currently going to the mall, but none of us talked on our way to the mall. It was weird... Help...

"So! which movie do you want to see?"

I looked at the titles which were running on the screen, one of them caught my attention.

"What about this one?" 

He nodded.

"I've heard of it, Tsukasa saw it with Saki, he told me it was worth seeing it!"

"Then I guess we will enjoy it."

We went to the tickets sell place, but something was bothering me... We are being watched, in a hostile way. I looked around, but the mall was crowded, I didn't spot anybody...