9- Truth Revealed?

Start from the beginning

The vidaai happened at 5 am in the morning, reaching the airport by 5:30 the couple with both the families arrived in Delhi around 7 am.

Currently it's 9:30 am and everyone was resting in their rooms as all the major rituals were done by now and the rest would be entertained after a power nap.

All the rituals were performed and Akansha had to go for pag phera tomorrow so today was an easy day but still it felt heavy in the hearts of our couple, the heaviness of lying both the families, the heaviness of guilt, the heaviness of the paap they did.

Akansha's phone rang disturbing their sleep. Picking the phone without even looking at the caller id, Akansha said in her drowsy voice.

Akansha
"H..hello!?!?"

Prisha
"Hello Akansha?
Kesi hai tu?"

"Di mein theek hu bas thodi
thaki Hui thi, aap btao?
Aap kese ho? Sab kese hai?"

"Sab theek hai, meine bas
tujhe ek important baat
batane ko call Kiya tha."

"Hn di bolo"

"Akansha voh tujhe pag phere
ke liye aaj hi bula rahe hai,
voh tere in-law's se toh mumma
papa baat karli but mujhe
bola ki mein tujhe bta du."

"KYAA? KYU? Matlab kal
aana tha na mujhe toh-"

"Mujhe ye sab nhi pta, mujhe
tujhe itna batana tha chal ab
bye mujhe bahut kaam hai.
Vese Dev Bhai terko 1 baje
Tak lene aajayege"

Not even letting Akansha reply, Prisha hang up but the hustle-bustle she heard behind her clearly indicated that she was busy and the hushed whispers she noticed behind Prisha was indicating that maybe she wasn't alone.

Keep her phone on the nightstand Akansha was laying down all this while talking to her sister making her gaze at her newly wed husband who laid his head peacefully in the crook of his wife's neck while keeping a protective hand on her stomach even in sleep as Akansha caressed his head waking him up from his deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Completing all the remaining rituals by 12:45, Akansha was getting ready for her pag phera.

(I already apologise for skipping most of the Kabir-Akansha moments as I am referring to a more important turn which would affect everyone's life)

Reaching her home Akansha saw everything normal except that the relatives had already left and anyone could predict that these smiles in front of her were somewhat fake.

But as she talked to everyone everything seemed near normal, the time passed soon and it was time for Kabir to arrive that's when she got to know that her in-laws are also invited which was very weird but she chose to ignore.

As they came and Akanksha's whole family welcomed them in and his parents along with her parents directly went to her parents room. You all sat down to have some snacks as it was informed that the elders would join directly for the main course.

After having dinner in pin drop silence everyone sat in the lounge area as her father started.

"Akansha if I ask you something, will you answer honestly?"

"Ji papa"
you answered instantly

"Beta are you hiding something from us, something we should've known before marriage maybe?"

"P..pa..papa actually"
Akansha tried forming words but couldn't, seeing her father's eyes on her. She looked at Kabir to insure to which he just nooded with a smile giving her hands a little squeeze.

"Papa m..me and K..Kabir were together be..before marriage as well"
she said gathering courage

"Together as in !?!?!?!"
interrupted her mother.

"We were da...dating"

"How long?"

"F..four years"
she heard gasps across the room but then it was Silent.

Silence was echoing throughout the house, a silence which was worse than any punishment or any earful for that moment.

"Anything else?"

Looking Akansha being so nervous infront of her father's questions, Kabir chose to answer instead.

"Papa actually mein aur Akansha aap logo ko batane hi wale the-"

"I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU KABIR, Mein apni beti se baat kar Raha hu aur merko jawab bhi issi se chahiye. Toh Hanji Mrs. Akansha Kabir Malhotra, Do you have something more to tell me?"

Till this time Akansha had tears in her eyes because that cold voice was so foreign to her, she had the hint that her father knew about their deed. All Akansha could say was

"So..sorry Papa, I'm so sorry mujhe maaf karde. Humko pata hai Jo humne Kiya bahut galat tha. Sorry papa we are so guilty"
Akansha said now sobbing sitting in front of her father and pleading him for the paap they did.

Rest of the family still unaware of all the deeds sat there in shock seeing Akansha's father talk to Akansha like that which was rarest in the rare scene. Even the rare blue moon, supermoon can occur in the span of 10 years but this was the rarest site which occurred once in 22 years of Akansha's life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WORD COUNT: 1242 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸'𝚖 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚢. 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚖𝚜.

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍,
'𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜🤯'
'𝙳𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠?!🤔'

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚗𝚘𝚠?

T̤̮h̤̮a̤̮n̤̮k̤̮ Y̤̮o̤̮ṳ̮ F̤̮o̤̮r̤̮ R̤̮e̤̮a̤̮d̤̮i̤̮n̤̮g̤̮🤍💌

𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝟷𝟻 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗😉💛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~