Chapter 0

Note from The Author: Hey guys, I'm back with a new fanfic story! I'm not a big fan of reincarnated fanfictions, but I decided to make this just for fun. The truth is, I really need a talent to make me a success guy. Also, I'm only 15, and I'm still a rookie at making stories. I've always been lazy in my life and couldn't find any talent like Cooking, Music, Drawing, and everything else etc. I really need this, so that I can make my parents proud that I finally found what I'm capable of, and it is making stories. But sometimes, I'm being lazy of making stories, but I can't do that since being lazy is sometimes bad, and I can't do that. Plus, ONE is my idol, and I admire his work of making Mob Psycho 100 and One-Punch Man. I hope you guys will like this story!

Disclaimer: One-Punch Man characters belongs to ONE.

_____________________________

.

.

.

Chapter 0:
The Reincarnation. (Prologue)

Takashi Kamihitotsu was walking home after he was fired from his job. He was feeling miserable.

'Got fired once again...' Takashi thought with a feeling down look.

Later, he opens the door to his apartment room and puts his briefcase down. He goes for his bed and lays down face first. He looks to the side and looks at his computer. He thinks about reading the latest chapters of One-Punch Man he hasn't read for a week.

"Maybe some manga will make me feel better." Said Takashi with a small smile as he stands up and goes to his computer.

He was laughing and enjoying the latest chapters of One-Punch Man. After he finished reading, it made him feel a little bit better, but the pain was still there.

He was sitting down on his bed while thinking about his life.

'Why's my life so miserable... Why...? I can't take this anymore...' Takashi thought as he looks at his door. 'I have to be free... From this hellish planet.' He thought as he stands up and walks towards his front door and leaves his room.

Then, he was at a elevator and goes in and presses the top floor. As he reaches the top floor, he went upstairs to the rooftop of the apartment building.

He approaches the edge and looks down to see people walking on the side walk and cars coming by.

'This is it, there's no turning back. I will finally have peace and quiet. No more rude bosses yelling, no more hard work.' Takashi thought while he closes his eyes and leans forward and starts falling down.

He then hits the ground while blood splattered on the ground. People screamed in fear and trauma as they started calling the police and the ambulance.

After he falls to his death, his vision suddenly went bright and teleported to a cosmic unknown place. He thinks it's the afterlife at first, but suddenly something bright was appearing behind him. He turns around to see a white bright ball of light infront of him. He wonders what it is and thinks it's God. He reaches for it to see if it's touchable, or maybe it will send him to heaven, until it spoke.

"Hello." Said the bright ball of sphere.

"GYAH!!" Takashi startled.