Chapter 123

  "That's right, you're still crying wolf. How old are you kidding?"

  These people didn't believe it.

  Only Qi Kai looked around cautiously. He was surprised to find that Lu Ning was not seen!
  Qi Kai asked Tang Linyu, "Isn't Lu Ning in the same team as you? Where is she?" "If

  you ask me, I will tell you? Who are you? Believe it or not!"

  Tang Linyu also hates this group of people, anyway. He had warned him, if he didn't believe that he would be bitten by a wolf when he turned around, he deserved it!

  After leaving these words, Tang Linyu continued to run out.

  He was still thinking about running to the beach and telling everyone, and then those people would tell his companions. Then he could run back to Lu Ning and catch the wolf with her!

  The four men from Dingsheng Entertainment here did not listen to Tang Linyu at all and continued to walk inside.

  Qi Kai followed behind, a little hesitant, "How about we go out first, what if there is a wolf?"

  Li Tao looked down on Qi Kai, a pretty boy who relied on women, and sneered, "If you are timid, just go back by yourself. Do you take it seriously as a child?"

  Qi Kai felt a little ashamed of being said like this in front of the camera. He scratched his head and said, "Why are you cowardly? This is what I call caution! Forget it, maybe it's really a child's joke. Let's keep walking. If we really have supplies, don't let others get ahead of us!"

  In order to prove that he was not a coward, Qi Kai strode in front of a few people, but as he walked, he suddenly seemed to step on something. When I looked down, all the blood on my face instantly disappeared!
  The thing was cool and slippery. After Qi Kai stepped on his tail, he was very unhappy and wrapped around his trouser legs.

  "Oh my god! Snake!"

  It was suspected that there was a wolf before, but no one believed it. However, after seeing a snake indeed, netizens realized that this outdoor variety show is really different from other variety shows.

  This person's quest for survival is really a quest for survival!
  [Although I know that the program team will not put poisonous snakes on the mountain, but they are still real snakes! ]

  [I remember this Qi Kai. His performance in the previous talent show was average, but he was very lucky and advanced all the way] [

  Unlucky kid, you must have used up all your luck before. 】

  Everyone, including Qi Kai, thought it was not a poisonous snake. He had just been worried about the wolf, so he was too frightened to react.

  Qi Kai was so daring that he stretched out his hand to pull the snake off his leg. A cold voice slowly sounded, "If I were you, I wouldn't anger that snake." Lu Ning stood there, squinting

  . He looked at the black snake. This snake looked ordinary, but in fact it was poisonous and not fatal, but it could paralyze people for at least six hours.

  In local dialect, this kind of snake is called Malong.

  Unexpectedly, there is such a snake on this island?
  But Qi Kai had been very depressed after being beaten by Lu Ning before. He had just been embarrassed in front of the camera. He thought that the program team would definitely not let poisonous snakes on the island. He immediately became heartbroken, and regardless of Lu Ning's obstruction, he stretched out his hand. Go catch that snake!
  The ma dragon was already frightened, so it turned around and bit Qi Kai's hand!

  "Ah!"

  Qi Kai swung hard and threw the dragon away. Li Tao and others were also startled, and after realizing it, they gathered around and asked Qi Kai how he was doing.

  Qi Kai lowered his head and saw two clear red blood holes at the mouth of his hand.

  Lu Ning shook his head, "He was bitten by a dragon. He will be unconscious for at least six hours. Please carry him to the beach quickly and let the program team pick him up." Li Tao was a little speechless, "What nonsense are you talking about...

  "

  Before he could finish his words, Qi Kai suddenly fell to the ground with a thud, hitting his head on the stone slab without making any sound.

  Li Tao and the other two were dumbfounded.

  Lu Ning was speechless, "They say there are wolves on this mountain, and they're still going in. Hurry up and get the people out!" "

  You said there were wolves, but you didn't say there were poisonous snakes!"

  Lu Ning had already turned around, but with this Group chatting with guys who have lower human IQ levels.

  They were just lucky that they encountered a dragon instead of a wolf.

  Otherwise, instead of being in a coma for several hours, if you are lucky, your body will also lose a few parts!

  Li Tao and the others hurriedly lifted Qi Kai out, but Lu Ning squinted her eyes and looked at this deserted island that looked like a typical tropical rain forest.

  Poisonous snakes and wolves are definitely not the behavior of the show crew. Although they are curious, they will not seek death.

  So, there are people on this island who are artificially creating danger, and are they trying to do something to someone?
  Lu Ning thought of the malong and suddenly thought, wasn't this poisonous snake prepared for her?

  Lu Ning's guess was correct, because at the same time, Zheng Hui and Li Li, brothers-in-law, were walking in the woods of the desert island.

  The two of them let go of the snake as they walked.

  There were actually several snakes in the bulging backpack.

  Li Li whispered, "Brother-in-law, let's put Malong on the island. How troublesome it is. We might as well just throw it into that woman's tent!" The two of them had turned off the camera and microphone,

  and they were not famous and had no one. The camera is not very good at following them.

  It's convenient for them to move.

  Zheng Hui shook his head, "No, that would be too obvious, but you have to keep one, don't let them all go. Wait until the day after tomorrow to put that dragon into her tent." "Brother-in-law, why do you have to wait

  until On the third day?"

  "If the dragon released earlier bites someone, the program team will send people to deal with it. Everyone will relax their vigilance, thinking that the danger is over. When Lu Ning gets into trouble again, no one will be too surprised. We We can take the opportunity to take her away. At that time, one of us will also pretend to be bitten by the dragon." "

  Oh, I understand, my brother-in-law is thoughtful. But I don't understand, that The lady is so poisonous, she will use any means for her daughter."

  Zheng Hui pinched the seven inches of Ma Long very skillfully, and then threw the snake into the grass with force.

  He said coldly, "Wealthy families are the most chaotic, with all kinds of dirty things happening. More than ten years ago, there was a woman who killed someone else's first wife just to get a higher position." "

  Brother-in-law, were you also involved?"

  Zheng Hui said coldly. Looking over, Li Li suddenly didn't dare to beep. You know, he yelled all day long, but he was also a bitch, and his brother-in-law really had a life on his hands!

  Just when the people on the island began to encounter various things, the second ship of the program crew was slowly sailing towards the deserted island.

  Gu Jinzhi's face didn't look good, and there was a faint paleness on his handsome face.

  Although he is no longer afraid of water, he hates water and the feeling of riding in a boat!

  Gu Jinzhi closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and tried to overcome the discomfort, but at this time, his cell phone suddenly rang.

  Because he hasn't gone to the island yet and the program hasn't been officially recorded yet, his cell phone hasn't been taken away yet.

  The message was from Eric.

  Eric: Jhin, do you remember our sister's car accident? Seeing that you were going to participate in a variety show, I checked about the variety show, and suddenly found out that there was a guest in the variety show this time, the driver who was responsible for my sister's car accident, named Zheng Hui!

The engagement was broken off during the day and the movie star with a big titsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें