4. rock paper scissors and wrong posting

rock, paper, scissors and wrong posting 

"Okay, so what movie now?" Ishan asked. "Umm Age of Ultron," Shubman suggested. "No. Uncharted," Nandhini opposed. "Ultron" Shubman answered. "Uncharted" the girl huffed before the 2 started arguing.

"Ultron" "Uncharted" "Ultron" "Uncharted" "Ultron" "Uncharted"

The 2 kept arguing until Ishan stopped them. "Woah, you 2, calm down, we can decide by a game of rock, paper, scissors" he answered as the other 2 nodded. "Rock paper scissors," the 2 chanted as they got into position, before throwing their symbols.

Shubman made the rock sign, as Nandhini made the paper sign. Her eyes lit up before she started cheering. "yes, yes it's uncharted," the girl exclaimed before she went to change the movie on the laptop.

Ishan noticed Shubman huff, as he patted his back. "She's too cute yaar" Gill muttered and it didn't go unheard by Ishan. "I know. She's always like that," he chuckled before the 2 took their places along with Nandhini on the bed, as she played the movie.

"So, what's the plot?" Shubman asked. "Tom Holland is the plot," she answered as he looked at her as Ishan and Nandhini started laughing making him roll his eyes.

"Its not like he's more gorgeous than me," Shubman smirked running a hand through his hair making the other 2 laugh more.

"Yeah sure bro," Ishan laughed patting his back. "Okay okay, can we watch now?" he asked as the duo sat properly before they began watching.

During the movie, the 3 shared ideas, and kept messing around, missing most of the scenes. But soon they started getting tired. Nandhini was sat upright, her legs stretched, as Ishan and Shubman rested their head on her leg, while they watched the rest of the movie. Nandhini kept running her fingers through their fluffy hair, which made them feel comfortable.

Soon just as the movie finished, the trio had fallen asleep, and the laptop ran out of charge, making it switch off on its own. At about 1 a.m. in the morning, Ishan woke up, as he felt thirsty, when he noticed Gill and Iyer cuddled up together making him smile. He noticed that Shubman's tshirt was on the floor, seeing that it was pretty hot. His hands were unknowingly wrapped around Nandi's waist, with a blanket, covering their legs.

ishankishan has posted to their story!

Unknowingly Ishan posted it on the public story rather than the close friends story

Unknowingly Ishan posted it on the public story rather than the close friends story. After posting he went off to sleep as well.

A few hours later, when the 3 woke up, they noticed their phones notifications going off continuously. Shubman and Nandhini noticed the position they were in making their cheeks turn red before they moved aside. Nandhinis hand was on Shubman's shoulder while he held her by the waist.

The 2 moved aside before Shubman wore his tshirt and Nandhini adjusted her dress.

She picked up her mobile to see what the chaos was about. And that's when her voice boomed through the entire room.

"ISHAN KISHAN!" she yelled as Shubman looked at her. Ishan popped his head out of cupboard to see her glaring at him.

Gulping, he approached her. "Wassup?" He tried to act chill but panic arose when he saw what she showed him.

He had posted their picture on the public story, and their dms where filled with questions.

"Fuck I'm so sorry," he muttered before making the necessary changes.

"You're too careless Ishu," she spoke sitting on the bed her head in her hands. "It's okay. Nothing will happen," he answered.

"I know. But you know Shreyas," she muttered as the 2 boys scratched their neck.

"Nevermind, Shubman is anyway being shipped with Sara, who is actually way prettier than me," Nandhini answered before walking inside the bathroom.

"Me and Sara? What the hell " Shubman muttered before running a hand through his messy hair. " I just hope no one saw that," he muttered.

"Don't worry brother. None of our team mates have seen it," ishan assured before the 2 left to their rooms.

nandhiniiyer has posted!

liked by ishankishan, shubmangill, anushkasharma, shahneelgill, virat

liked by ishankishan, shubmangill, anushkasharma, shahneelgill, virat.kohli. and 890789 others

Tagged : ishankishan

bro was so sleepy

18,23,790 comments

ishankishan screw you. You were the one massaging my head

shubmangill look at his hair lmaoo

shreyasiyer did you guys actually fuck or something cause I see Shubman roaming shirtless with his phone and ishans hair is messed 😭

     ↳ Nah WTFFFF
         ↳ shubmangill Abhey yaarrr
             ↳  ishankishan iske saath      Mai kya karuuu

klrahul you guys are too chaotic. I love it.

Show other comments