25: 𝐊𝐎𝐊𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐄

Começar do início

"I know!" You yelled loud enough for him to hear. "Ugh!"

You didn't wanna go on stage tonight. Its not like you were tired of singing, or you were sick or you just hated your fans! It's just you didn't want to sing without him there. You guys broke up weeks ago but having a concert without him there just didn't seem right. He cheered you on as you singed, he congratulated you afterwards, he bought you gifts for being so good at your job. You loved it, dearly. It was so normal to you that if he wasn't there you couldn't sing good.

You sighed as you sat on your bed. You picked up your phone and dailed his number.
You doubted that he'd even pick up.

"Y/n?"

Oh he picked up!
He picked up!

Oh how you missied his soft voice. The way he said your name so calmly.

"Y/n? You there?" He said.

You laughed. "Hey koko...."

"M, hi" He replied.

"I'm having a concert tonight–" He cut you off.

"I've heard. What ya gna ask me if I wanna come?" He smirked.

"Yeah–yeah! Oh my how'd you know?! Gosh you read my mind!" You giggled. "So will you come"

"Mmm, sure I don't have anything to do today. I'll be there." Koko replied.

"Good! Nice! Uhm I'll tell my body guard to let you go through the back though okay?"

"Sad that you have to tell your body guard about me..." he said. "you use to not have to.."

It was silent for a minute. The silence seemed louder then any other time. You fake laughed to break the awkward silence.

"So I'll see you tonight?"

"See ya." Koko said before hanging up.

You fall back on your bed tears threatening to spill. He was right. Its sad you two aren't together anymore. You were with him for 3 years. The first year of relationship was only a few concerts, the 2nd year you went on tour, and the this year (last year) you decided to do a one in every state (america). You remember all the memories you had with Koko while on tour. 347 days straight with him, goodness how you loved it. You loved the night the two of you climbed up on the tour bus and looked at the stars as you played music in the background. You fell asleep and koko ended up caring you. You wish you could just have that back again.

You sighed to yourself since you know felt like shit. "Why did we have to say goodbye?" You asked yourself. "We were perfectly fine."

You stood up from your bed and walked over to your vanity. Staring in your vanity mirror you cried. "Gosh he was so perfect. Whyd we even break up again?" You ranted.

"Y/n! The makecup artists are here!" Willow said loud enough for you to hear.

"Let them in!" You said back and wiped your tears.

The four makecup artists walked in your room and smiled at you.

"Hello Y/n! It's been so long how've ya been?" Lia said as she walked over to you, touching your hair.

You laughed slightly. "Lia I just saw you a week ago! Everythings fine!"  You smiled.

"Are you sure? You seem upset!" Kiley replied. "What's wrong girly?!"

"Were you crying? I see how shiny your face is from them damn tears?" Sarah asked.

Livy let out a gasp. "You miss him don't you? GIRL.. did you call him and ask him to come to your concert?" She said.