Chapter 1: The Misson

Start from the beginning

As they walked to the clients house Natsu kept looking over at Lucy. Lucy finally noticed and asked "What are you staring at me for?"

"Umm... Your hair is messed up", Natsu insisted hurriedly.

"WHAT WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME SOONER", Lucy yelled covering her head.

She quickly took a brush out of her purse and started brushing her hair.

"Is that better", she asked.

"It's ok", Natsu said as they reached the gates of the clients house.

The house was huge. It looked like a castle but 10 times bigger. The stone gargoyles and chiseled designs made it look like a haunted house of some sorts. There must've been over 150 windows and this was just the front. The courtyard was beautiful all different kinds of beautiful flowers scattered everywhere in a neat yet messy fashion. There was a magnificent fountain in the very center of the courtyard with 5 statues standing around it facing outwards.

The first statue was a handsome young man with a sharp suit on, he had large curious eyes and was holding an umbrella.

The second was a gorgeous lady with a dress that had a long train attached and she was holding a champagne glass.

The third was a cute little girl with a frilly dress on and she seemed to be chasing after something a fascinated look in her eyes like she was chasing a butterfly.

The fourth was a young boy he was wearing a sailor outfit without the hat. He held some kind of key and acted as if he were opening something a gate maybe.

The last statue was a flaming key. The key was not just any ordinary key. It was a celestial one, Aquarius to be exact and the flames looked as if they were glowing bright as the summer sky.

As Lucy was inspecting the statues someone spoke. "Can I help you", said a man in a suit on the other side of the gate.

"Umm... yes we are the wizards who accepted the job", Lucy answered she had an uneasy feeling in her stomach.

"Ok right this was, follow me", the man said in a precessional voice. "Madam Lafeeta will be very pleased to meet you".

As they followed the servant into the house something seemed happier. More cheerful and care free, but Lucy was dreading the walk. Her stomach was churning and she felt a major headache coming on.

"Luce you ok", Natsu asked clearly worried about his friend.

"Yeah I'm fine", Lucy managed to say, but she felt really sick like she was going to puke.

"You sure? Your not looking so good", Natsu replied.

"Ghee thanks", Lucy said feeling worse by the second.

"Glad I could help", Natsu said and focused on walking.

------N̤̈ä̤s̤̈ẗ̤ṳ̈'s̤̈ m̤̈ï̤n̤̈d̤̈------
She's really not looking so hot. I think there's something she's not telling me. I'll probably find out soon, but we're best friends, friends don't keep secrets from each other.

"Here we are Madam Lafeeta is on the other side of this door waiting for you. Be polite and listen carefully there is a lot to know about this monster before you take it head on", the servant said.

As he opened the door Lucy and Natsu stepped inside and sitting on the couch was a petite woman with a neat brown bun on top of her small roundish head. She wore a white dress with red stripes. She had on a pair of expensive looking red heels and sparkling diamond earrings. She looked like a million bucks, which was probably true.

"Come sit down have some tea", Mrs. Lafeeta said in a relaxed tone. She was lounging on her vanilla couch like she had no problems to worry about. She kind of reminded Lucy of Natsu.

"Umm... Hello Mrs. Lafeeta..." Lucy was cut off by a sharp voice. "Call me Cassica", the client said firmly.

"Mrs. Lafe... I mean Cassica could you give us a little information about this monster", Lucy said sitting down next to Natsu.

"Well all we know is that it comes every night, destroys a few homes and goes back to its home. No one has seen this beast and lived. No one knows what it looks like or its fighting style or its abilities. He is very sneaky it is impossible to predict his next move", Cassica said in a shaky voice trying to calm herself down.

As Lucy tried to speak instead she groaned in pain clutching her stomach as if her life depended on it. Her head she couldn't even begin to describe the pain. She fell to the floor still clutching her stomach, then everything went black.

~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~
Lucy woke up and the first thing she saw was Natsu by her bed side sitting in a leather chair, asleep. As soon as Lucy awoke he looked up and smiled with a hint of worry in his eyes.

"What happened", Lucy asked putting her hand to her forehead.

"Well you blacked out and Cassica told me to pick you up and bring you in here. Once we got here and I laid you down on the bed she pulled out a bunch of different herbs and medicines and started mixing them in that pot over there," Natsu said pointing at a big cauldron in the corner of the room," Then she forced this medicine down your throat and walked out."

"Wow, how long was I out", Lucy asked hoping it wasn't more than a day.

"A couple of hours", Natsu replied.

Lucy gasped,"Its nighttime we need to get out there and complete the mission." She started to get out of bed Natsu pushed her back down.

"No I am going to complete the mission, you need to rest", he said in a hushed tone.

"No I'm coming with you", Lucy started to get out of bed but again Natsu pushed her down.

"No you need to stay here, me and Happy will take care of it", he said strictly.

"Speaking of Happy where was he the entire time we were here", Lucy asked looking around to see if she could see any blue felines around the room.

"He was hiding in my bag", Natsu said scratching the back of his head. "Well I should get going I have to go find that monster", Natsu said as he got up and left the room.

"Yeah right am I going to let those two idiots have all the fun", Lucy thought as she got out of bed and put on her boots.

Lucy quietly left the room and raced down the hall. As she neared the door she heard voices behind it. They sounded like Cassica and Natsu discussing the issue of going alone. Lucy couldn't make out what they were saying but her stomach started to churn and her head started to hurt. This time it was worse than before. She gritted her teeth as she hid at the sound of the door opening and closing. She saw Cassica walk past her and turn right into another hallway.

Lucy raced towards the door and flung it open, she closed the door as silently as possible praying that no one heard the door close. She ran out of the courtyard as fast as her legs would carry her. She heard a fearsome roar and the screams of the villagers. She started running towards the direction of the roar. The pain got worse and worse the closer she got the more agony she was in. When she got there she saw Natsu flat in his back the monster facing him ready to strike and Happy in the ground injured a few feet away.

Lucy was in so much pain she couldn't bear it. Suddenly she started to be surrounded by a blue light. As she started running in the monsters direction she was ready to open Leo's gate but instead did something completely different. "WATER DRAGONS ROAR", she chanted as water filled her mouth and shot out like a geyser.

------NATSU POV-------
As I was waiting for the impact I heard a yell. "WATER DRAGONS ROAR." I heard someone chant. I looked back and saw none other than Lucy Heartfilia with water shooting out of her mouth like a cannon. Lucy was glowing a dark blue and was lighting up the entire area. The light seemed to be healing us, suddenly the light and the monster dissapeared. Lucy ran over to me and Happy and stood there for a moment staring at me. Then she collapsed.