❄️Hunted: Destructive Outbreak❄️

Creativity:25 /15
This is hard for me because I don't want to be inappropriate; I don't want the author to take this wrong. But I'm a very brutally honest person. I will say what I will say: this book is pure sexiness. And I do not mean that in like an Oh my God, it has so much Badness in it. Oh no, that's not what I mean. I mean that the creativity of this book is so sexy that I don't know what to do with myself. I don't know how not to get super excited with this book and how the author writes it. I am like a kid at Christmas happy. And when you're a kid at Christmas happy, you know you'll get a good review. Oh my God, this author gets extra points again because what did they do? Let's talk about it, people. They did the prologue right. I am going to be a sucker for a prologue you do a prologue right, you get extra points in my book. The prologue was short, precisely what it was supposed to be. It was supposed to be Insight into the book, exactly what it was. But let me tell you those details and how this book made me look like I was watching a movie is beautiful.

Originality:15 /15
Is this book original? Oh my gosh, this book has so much originality that I could eat it off a fork. Once again, I am just being frank; that is who I am. I don't mean it to be disrespectful; I don't need it to be sexual, nothing like that. But the way that the author wrote the prologue, I was like, okay, you are now my new drug dealer type thing. Because it is so beautiful, like the detail, oh my God, the detail will blow your mind. You will start reading this book, and your mind will be like yeah I'm done. I don't know what else to compete with. I don't know what to say. I am so speechless right now, and everybody who's been reading all my reviews, no, it takes a lot to get speechless, but I've reached that part.

Storytelling:25 /15
I usually don't give extra points for storytelling, but let me tell you, this book is sexy. Write down every chapter that I read in this book is what I look for when it comes to a werewolf-type book or even a wolf-type book. It is not the norm. It is not dull. It is 150 Brazilian times extraordinary. The way that this story is so detailed the storytelling is phenomenal. It's almost like you're sitting there with the main character, watching her struggles.

Character: 15/15
When you have a character development like this author has done. You can't help but love the character. She's broken, she's torn apart, she doesn't know what to do with her life, and at the end of the day, she does what she knows is best for her, and that is to run and let me tell you the author did not disappoint with this. How she described her, you knew she had some Supernatural powers. But how she described her main character was so broken and beautiful that you cannot help but want to dig deeper into this story, I know. I didn't even read a lot, but I felt like I was sitting there with the character on the bus, helping her get through her issues and distress, knowing there was no way away from her destiny. You've perfected a good story if you can do that to a story.

Story Flows: 15/15
The story flowed very well, from every single detail down to every paragraph down to every character down to every single. I did not see anything wrong; nothing was out of place. It was smooth, and it was beautiful. It was so beautifully smooth that I got lost in it.

Cover Design: 15/15
I should reform it and put covers first. Because I always comment on my thoughts on the cover before I come from any of the books. LOL, it's quite frustrating for me, but that's just how I do it, so it is what it is. The cover is fire, and that's a good statement. It is fire, it is beautiful. I love it. It is gorgeous. The wording is perfect and matches the color of the picture. Everything Blends in perfectly. You can see the picture and the beauty of the picture, but you can also see the beauty of the words. And that's what you need. You need them both to complement each other, and they do it very well.

Final Thoughts:10 /10

 This story deserves everything the way that the author did this story I am in awe why aren't more people reading stories like this? It deserves more reads and to be seen for the amazing story that it truly is

Chapters I read: I believe I read the prologue and first chapter, but I'm honestly not sure. But it was good.

Total points:120 HOMERUN DON'T LOOK BACK KEEP REACHING. 🩷🩷🩷

Summary of the book:

Milanca has always refused the prophecies of the Ancients in her werewolf pack. She found them too timeless and contradictory. And when the Oracle announcing the coming of a bloody conqueror surfaced, the young woman could not take it seriously. Fatal mistake on her part. Since that evening, Milanca has not been the same. Forced to live among humans to escape her tormentor, she promises to deny her true nature. However, upon arriving in the strange town that is DeadWood, Milanca meets Jonas, a man as handsome as he is capricious, who does not hesitate to show her his dislike for her person. And while a semblance of peace seems to reign in the supernatural community, Milanca finds herself torn between taking a vow of silence to avoid disaster or accepting her destiny and taking part in the devastating war that is approaching. Posted at the heart of the flood, she is the only one to hold the key to stopping it. HER ESCAPE. HER BURIED WOLF. AND HIM.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷