Francis: hospital la namma aalungala anuppu Naa innum 5 nimishathula Anga vara...

He cutted the call and took his gun from suitcase and left from home...
_____

Francis goons entered into hospital and changed themselves in hospital staff uniform and Went inside emergency ward...

They slightly went near sri's room and peaked inside only to see reru clutching sri's hand and sleeping and there is no one in the room...

They came inside the room silently and pressed the chloroform kerchief on reru's nose making her struggle against their hold but four members hold her tightly and she lost consciousness ..

They lifted Sri and placed her on wheel chair..

Goon1: dei indha ponnayum thookitu poiralaam?

Goon2: apdindra?

Goon1 : thookradhunnu aagiruchu.. thookiralam da..  boss ku venam na namma vachupom..

Goon2: adhuvum saridha avalayum thookku...

They lifted reru And went from there...

Dina & meenu who came to check them saw no one in room ...

Meenu: yenga da yaarayum kanum?

Dina rushed towards the CCTV system and saw what happened..

Dina: fucking shit...

"Ennachu?"

They turned around to see Ashok and agni standing there confusedly...

Ashok: ennachu nu ketta?

Dina: a .Ashok..  Sri...reru...

Agni: avangalukku enna?

Meenu: yaaro Avanga rendu perayum thookitu poitaanga ...

Ashok: what the fuck..

Ashok & Agni saw what happened in cctv and started to ran outside of the hospital and started his car...

Ashok dialled a number which he didn't want to...

Ashok: Naa Ashok pesura.. enakku udaney unga help Venum... Naa solra idhathukku unga aalungala anuppi vainga...
_______

Goons placed Sri on stretcher and pushed her inside a old hospital which is in city outskirts...

Francis standing there anxiously and smiled seeing Sri .

Francis: thank God .. ungala yaarum paakalaila?

Goon: illa sir...

Francis: nalladhu..

He gave two bundles to those goons and said,

Francis: engayachu poi thala maraivu aagirunga.. Naa solra vara velila varadhinga... Andha Ashok romba mosamana aalu...

Goon2; sir uh.. apdiye innoru ponnayum thookitu vandhurukom.. ungalukku venumna paarunga illa naanga vachukurom..

Francis: apdiya ... Enga kaatunga...

They placed reru on near by chair and Francis Smirked seeing her...

Francis: iva irukattum.. Naa mudichitu solra apram neenga eduthukonga ..

Goon1: ok sir...

They left from there and Francis lifted reru And placed her on bed in near by room...

He took his surgical bag and opened it.. he took his gloves and wore it... When he placed the scalpel on sri's lower abdomen his phone started ringing...

He sighed in irritation and saw it's his boss...

Francis: yes boss...

Boss: ennachu?

Francis: all set sir.. operation panna pona neenga kooptinga...

Boss: oh..  actually naa velaila dha irukka iru naanum vara ..

Francis: ok Boss..

He cutted the call and waited for his Boss... When he saw his boss he smiled widely...

Francis: boss...

Boss: paravalla sonnadha senjuta.. ah good... Operation start pannalama?

Francis: actually boss ungalukku oru surprise um irukku...

Boss: enna dhu?

Francis: fresh piece.. room kulla...

Boss: ah..ha .. show me her first...

Francis opened the door and said,

Francis: here it is boss...

Boss: wtf..

Francis : ennachu boss?

All of sudden his boss punched him hardly making him stumbled upon the door...

Francis: boss ? Ennachu?

Boss: that's my daughter you sick fuck...

Making Francis widened his eyes in fear and shock...

Suddenly they heard a click sound and turned to see...

Continued

guess who is boss?