Chapter Twenty Three

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"S-Soap get off me" you say as your voice cracks. Tears burn your eyes as streams of the salty water stains your face. Soap ignores you and continues to hold you in place as you hear other footsteps approaching.

Price slowly walks up, both of his hands holding onto his bulletproof vest, "Shouldn't have ran Darling". Price's voice was low and serious.

"Hold her there Johnny," You hear Ghost say as he approaches you, walking past Price. Soap continues to hold you in place as you fight a losing battle. Ghost kneels beside Soap and looks down at you.

"LET ME GO!" Your scream ear piercing. Ghost reaches into one of his pockets on his cargo pants and pulls out a syringe. Your eyes grow wide when the familiar feeling of being hunted in the woods and the outcome you had with it.

Your chest heaved up and down from anxiety, "N-no. Please don't" you begged looking at Ghost with tear filled eyes. Ghost ignores your plea, "You got her Johnny?". Soap nods to Ghost for confirmation. Your body was becoming exhausted, but you attempted to push through. Ghost popped the plastic tip that covered the needle.

"S-Simon please". Ghosts looked at you with his amber eyes, but this time they said something completely different – disappointment. Ghost ignored your cry for help and brought the needle down to the side of your neck. You let out a gasp of air as the needle penetrated your skin and your neck felt like it was on fire. You writhed under Soap for as long as you could until your body felt heavy, and your vision drifted in and out of consciousness.

Soap slowly removed himself off you, careful to make sure that you wouldn't run away. Ghost recapped the needle and put this syringe back into the pocket of his cargo pants. Ghost stood, but then bent down to pick you up. He threw you over his shoulder and placed his hand on your ass so no one would see there was a hole in the center of your pants, exposing yourself.

Your head felt heavy, and sickness swept over you as your stomach collided with his rough shoulder – but soon, your world went black. Price and Soap walked with Ghost as he carried you through the thick wooded area surrounding the house.

"What was she thinking?" Price questions out breaking the awkward silence. Ghost just eyes Price and doesn't reply.

"I guess that she can do it all on her own?" Soap chimes in. "She must be something special to you LT" he continues. Ghost eyed Soap and before he could respond, Price chimes in, "She is."

"Can we just get back to the house?" Ghost asks rhetorically.

"Why is it such an issue LT?" Soap asks him.

Ghost stops walking and it causes Price and Soap to stop as well. "Because I don't want to hurt her." For once in a long time, Ghost felt somewhat relieved to get something off his chest. Price walks over to Ghost and puts his hands on his other shoulder, "You won't. Trust me" as he gives a warm smile to Ghost.

"I can tell you two have something and I don't think she wants to truly hurt you. Yeah, you both hated each other in the beginning, but now, you two are for each other". Soap walked up closer to Ghost, "We know you don't want to hurt her LT and we don't think you will." Ghost nodded and proceeded walking.

Gaz and Laswell were standing on the porch of the house when the three of you came walking up. Gaz shook his head when he seen you passed out over Ghosts shoulder. "You think she was trying to escape like last time? Like she was playing us?" Gaz asked with frustration in his voice.

Laswell responds, "No. She's hurt but deep down inside she's still a little girl that wants to make things right. She knows she's protected here" she pauses and looks at Ghost, "And she's not going anywhere without him". She nods at Ghost when she says 'him'. Ghost entered the house, walked upstairs, and entered the bedroom. He shut the door and placed you on the bed as he began to remove your clothes. He took off your boots and then your socks before he unbuttoned your pants, sliding them off and exposing your lacy panties before sliding those off you.

Next, he took off your shirt and threw it on the floor with the rest of the dirty clothes. He unhooked your bra and threw it on the floor too. He picked up your naked body and laid you on your side of the bed before covering you up with the thick comforter. He knew you usually showered before bed, but he wasn't dealing with handling your slick weightless body.

Before covering you completely, a long scar that ran across your stomach caught his eye. He dropped the comforter and gently ran his fingers along your scar. He could tell that it was deep prior, and it was a nasty heal, but he had never taken the time to look over your body. Several scars on your ribs and on that went around to your side that looked like it didn't end.

Ghost slowly turns on you over on your side and his eyes wide in horror. Your back was covered in scars, and they looked to be from a mixture of stab wounds and regular cuts. Anger filled him from thinking of anyone that would do that to you, but he knew that you could take care of yourself, so their deaths were probably slow and deserving.

Ghost walks over to his side of the bed and removes his clothes and then his mask, setting his mask on the nightstand beside the bed. He gets in bed and covers up, looking over to your sleeping body. He lays on his back while he slides his arm under you to bring you closer to him, turning your body in the process so your head lays on his chest as his arm holds you against him.

The sound of your breathing and the calmness of your breathing made Ghost fall asleep, but before his eyes shut, he placed a kiss on your forehead and as much as he wished you were awake, he was glad you weren't as the words 'I love you" left his lips.