Von looks down at the younger male, who looks so fucking fine, right now. Von unwraps Kentrell's legs from around his waist. "Hold ya legs open," Von mumbles out, taking off of his white tee shirt, but keeping his chains on.

'I been waiting for so long to get you all alone'

"Fuck, you're wet as fuck," Von rasped out, looking at the way Kentrell's shaved pussy glistened in the light. Biting his lip, Von leaned down, his warm breath hitting Kentrell's clit, causing a soft whimper to escape from the male above.

Von places light kisses on his thighs before paying attention to the wetness that was leaking from Kentrell. "Dayvon, please, stop playing," the whine from the younger makes him let out a breathy laugh.

Kentrell lets out another whine, which goes ignored by Von, who places a kiss onto his clit, making his body jolt.

Ignoring the younger's whines and pleas for him to hurry up, Von darts his tongue out, licking Kentrell's clit. He tastes surprisingly like pineapple. "Baby, you taste so good," he cooed before taking two of his finger and rubbing it against his inner pussy lips.

Once his fingers are wet enough, Von removes his mouth from Kentrell's clit, watching as the boy's body heaves up and down. Before Kentrell could ask why he stopped, a cry escapes from his mouth.

"I can't wait to be inside you, Ma," Von says, having one hand on Kentrell's thigh to keep them from closing. He picks up the pace on his fingers, with his thumb rubbing the male's clit.

Eyes rolling back into his head, Kentrell let out a silent scream. "I-I'm g-gonna cum!" he sobbed genuinely. Tears streamed down his face as his legs began to shake. It's been so long since he's been touched down there by another man, and having a man that he wants to fuck him hard enough that he passes out is saying something.

A smirk appears on Von's face as he leans forward, still stimulating him. "You look sexy," he whispers, biting at Kentrell's ear before moving down to his lips.

Kentrell feels his body beginning to tremble; his cry is cut off by Von's lips on his, barely keeping up with the way the older man's plump lips move against his. Eyes rolling to the point where he could see his skull, Kentrell cums, squirting, which surprises Von.

Removing his fingers from inside the younger man gently, Von watched as the younger's body still trembled, eyes closed tightly. "Damn. You made a mess, folks," Von spoke, now removing his pants and underwear.

Kentrell opens his eyes, widening them as he stares at the thick dick. His gaze traces over the larger, 9-inch, veiny penis, the tip of which is leaking precum.

His body stops trembling; his legs still have a slight tremor, but nothing too bad. Kentrell wants nothing more than to taste the precum leaking down his slit, but he wants it inside of him even more.

"Dayv-von," Kentrell stutters, "Pl-please, I want it inside." Von looks at him, eyebrows raised, before nodding. "What did I tell you over the phone?" Von muttered out the question, slowly stroking his dick. "Ima give you this dick so you can forget all your stress, Ma," he starts, moving his hands to Kentrell's body and down to his hips, gripping them, making the younger let out a whimper. "Turn over, on your knees, ass in the air. With your back arched."

Shakily, Kentrell does as he's told, turning over with his ass in the air and his back arched. "You're so obedient," Von speaks, his eyes roaming over Kentrell's beautiful arched back, his brownskin glistening.