"Hey Jude" a voice interrupts us i roll my eyes she needs to stop mentioning him. I turn the phone towards mason and her smile drops.

"Hey Isabelle not seen you in a while" mason says in a awkward tone.

"Good keep it that way" she says back. I just stand there awkwardly holding the phone.

"Anyways what are you up to today" I change the topic.

"I'm going on a date later" she says with a smile on her face but she's looking at mason while saying this. Before I can say anything mason beats me.

"Who with" he immediately asks and he sounds annoyed. I feel like I'm interrupting something right now.

"Why are you still here, it's none of your business" she tells him, he rolls his eyes.

"Tell me Isabelle" he says in a stern tone.

"Lewis" she says,

"Awh Lewis your neighbour he's so sweet" I ask she nods her head.

"Yeah he's the best" she says, masons scoffs.

"Why are you going on a date with that dickhead" he says to her.

She laughs" yeah you'd know all about being a dickhead wouldn't you"

"What's that supposed to mean" he says.

"You know exactly what I mean" she says back starting to get annoyed. I stand there confused not knowing what's going on.

"why'd you always have to be such a bitch" he says and that pisses her off as well as me.

"Hey hey, calm down guys don't call her a bitch mase" I say. They both roll their eyes

"Fuck of mount" she says and then hangs up the call, and then mason says he's leaving he kisses my cheek and walks off leaving me stood there alone confused. And they expect me to believe nothing happened between them.

I just sit on a stool in the kitchen not knowing what to do, I know some people here but not enough to go up to them a start a conversation. After a couple minutes I see Sasha I wave to her. She comes running over.

"Heyy Elena thank god your here " she says. I laugh and agree.

"I know it's nice to see you, I was getting bored i don't really know many people here" I tell her

"Let me introduce you to some of the other girls" she says and pulls me towards a group of girls.

2 hours later

~~~~~

Most of the girls had gone and then Sasha says she and jack are leaving.

I get up and go to find Jude cause I want to go as well. I can't seem to see him anywhere I even ring him a couple times. I see Trent.

"Hey Trent have you seen Jude anywhere" I ask him. He shakes his head

"nah not for a while, actually we were going to go talk to you but you were talking to mase. Then Jude seemed a bit annoyed and he said he was going to get a drink" he rambled, I nod confused why he was annoyed.

Trent makes me take some pictures of him clearly drunk then I go to carry on finding Jude.

I walk to the bar area to see if he came to get a drink, I ask the bartender guy if he's seen Jude.

"Hey gorgeous, let me buy you a drink" I hear a voice. I roll my eyes men make me sick.

"No thanks" I say and turn to walk away. But he blocks the way.