🔧Michael Afton x Fem! Reader

So so so so, ever since I got in the FNaF fandom, I started to like the ship Foxangle (Foxy x Mangle/Toy Foxy) especially by THAT one animation that said something like the complete FNaF movie or something like that where Chica destroyed Toy Foxy, Springtrap controlled Mangle or Fredbear something like that blah blah blah..

And today I thought, why not make a (Past/Teenager) Michael Afton x Female! Reader?

What does this have to do with the ship Foxangle you ask? Well..

As I said, I saw the ship Foxangle everywhere, which now I don't really look much into it- Well, I don't even look much into ships, but I respect them (apart from THOSE type of ships..)

And past Michael Afton wore a Foxy mask to scare the shit out of C.C/Evan, right?

So I thought, if Mike who is the older brother scares his little brother with a Foxy mask, why not make a Female! Y/N scaring her little sister with a Mangle mask?

But, instead of her little sister crying, they both have a sister relationship, a good one, but Mike and C.C have a brother relationship, a bad one.

Basically:

Mike Afton and Evan Afton, bad relationship because when Evan is scared by his older brother, he cries and Mike doesn't give a shit.

Y/N Hawkins and (Little sister name) Hawkins, good relationship because when (Sister name) gets startled by Y/N, they both laugh about eachothers faces.

And soon, Mike is developing feelings for Y/N, just like the Foxangle ship.

This'll be the cover until I draw a better one lol