Niall but his lip, slowly taking the box from me. I smiled as he looked at the gift in disbelief.

"How did you get this?" He was astonished, pulling out the Michael Bluble record.

I knew Niall absolutely loved how songs sounded on vinyl, so what better to do than get him one of his favorite artists.

My smile grew bigger, "Just wait, turn it over." He did just that and his eyes grew wide.

"You didn't." He said, blinking numerous times.

"But I did."

He then read out a personal message Michael wrote him.

"He signed," Niall put his head in his hands, shaking rapidly as he spoke. "He signed his fucking name!" He yelled, pointing to the bottom.

"Holy shit thank you so much, Dakota!" I smiled, accepting the tight, bone crushing hug and saw Harry return back into the room with guitar case and a small bag.

"Alright, this is from all of us," Harry rolled his eyes. "Except this one." He gave the smaller bag to Niall. I looked to him and he winked, holding out the bag.

I but my lip, looking over to Harry, whom had the bigger gift. Niall chuckled and I smiled, deciding to open the guitar case first.

I play the guitar quite often so this would be a fantastic present.

I unzipped the case and saw a nice pale guitar. I then noticed some black marks on it. What the hell, nice gift guys.

I blinked twice, looking closer and noticed it was writing.

I screamed.

Probably really loud.

"You got Ginger Jesus to sign the guitar!" I yelled. Liam chuckled and gave me a envelope.

"We also got you tickets to his next concert in London too, babe." Zayn said. I ran up to the lads and gave them a massive group hug.

A/N omfg sorry I have to point this out, that's what Zayn Malik said to me the first time I met him. LMAO

They all laughed and then I turned to Niall. He smiled and gave me the small bag. Opening it up, I pulled out a small box. My fingers tugged at the ribbon, finally untying the knot around it.

I gasped, holding the jewelry in front of me.

I looked up to Niall and he gestured for me to turn around. He then placed the silver chain around my neck, I took the small four leaf clover charm in my hand and inspected it. It had a small diamond in the center. I turned around and wrapped my arms around Niall's neck.

"Thank you so much, Ni." I whispered. We released from the hug, he smiled.

"No problem"

The party kind of died down, but only the lads and a couple of my parents friends were still here. Just then, I felt my ass vibrate. It was a text from my best friend back home, Rose.

Dakota, I'm sorry to disturb you on Christmas, but can you please Skype me? It's really important and I need a friend right now, and I can't talk to May because she's at a party... so please, I need someone to talk to ;(

A pain of worry flooded through me as I read the text. I hope Rose is okay, I mean she's my other best friend so I'm starting to get a little scared.

I excused myself from the boys unexpectedly and ran upstairs and turned the laptop on. I clicked on the Skype app and saw she was online. I then quickly called my best friend feeling anxious on what might of happened.