the room was filled with an electric anticipation as everyone held their breath, waiting to see if their guess was right or wrong.

and then, in a sudden burst of crimson, the room turned red, signaling that they had indeed mistaken the person for shannon instead of george.

george couldn't contain his joy as his team emerged victorious in this exhilarating moment.

sith an exuberant leap, he rose from his seat and unleashed his inner dancer, moving to the rhythm of his team's triumph.

' this person found out their ex had cheated on them so they painted their car yellow '

' im gonna be so real , out of everybody on that team they don't look like they'd go to wicks and buy yellow paint , you get me? but tennessee looks like she's go to that length and that's she's really proud of it , but you go girl. '

as i chimed in with my own thoughts, throwing my full support behind ten, a sense of camaraderie filled the air.

my words, wrapped in sincerity and humor, tickled her funny bone, and her laughter rang out, a delightful melody in the room.

in a unanimous decision, my team rallied behind the idea that it was tennessee. with a sense of shared conviction, george held up her paddle, a symbol of our collective belief.

the moment we had been waiting for arrived in a flash of emerald brilliance as the room turned green. it was the sign we had been hoping for - we had guessed correctly. a wave of exhilaration swept through us, our cheers echoing off the walls.

' this person describes their biggest fail as their love life '

danny's eyes lit up with excitement as he spotted a paddle with my face on it. without hesitation, he sprinted towards it, snatching it up with a grin.

holding it high, he proudly showcased the paddle, playfully teasing me about my ' love life. '

' i fucking knew it , i knew you were coming for me ' amid the laughter and playful banter, i spoke while laughing at my apparent ' boyfriend ' according to the internet.

❀❀❀

' this person spilt a 4L bottle of milk over themselves at a supermarket and cried all the way home. '

a ripple of uncertainty swept through my team as they exchanged glances, each of them searching the others' faces for a hint of clarity.

' that's so fucking easy. do u want me to make it easy for you ' as if struck by a bolt of insight, i immediately knew who it was.

i looked at my team, their nods of agreement giving me the go-ahead. without a hint of doubt, i picked up danny's paddle, holding it high.

i was 100% sure it was him, and the certainty in my eyes echoed in the room, silencing the whispers of uncertainty.

the room was filled with a sudden glow as vibrant green lights illuminated the space, signaling that i had indeed made the correct choice.

' do u wanna know the worst part, it was two weeks ago ' as danny pulled back the veil of secrecy, a torrent of laughter erupted from me.

we were side by side, and i found myself playfully nudging him, my laughter intensifying with each playful jab.

i don't believe i've ever found anything quite as hilarious before.

' this person broke their arm play fighting whilst they were visiting a friend '

' that's so easy by the way, do u want me to ruin it? it's maeve ' danny's voice dripped with confidence as he declared his revelation, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

however, the expressions on his team members' faces told a different story. they stared at him, their eyes wide with disbelief, as if he had just uttered something utterly absurd.

' how do you know that ' starplayer cast a questioning glance towards danny, his curiosity barely concealed.

it was as if he was trying to piece together a puzzle, his eyes darting between danny and me.

the unspoken question hung in the air, thick with speculation - had danny and i ever been more than just friends? the room seemed to hold its breath, waiting for the answer.

' because she was play fighting me u fucking moron ' danny chuckled, brushing off the question with a lighthearted laugh.

with a mischievous glimmer in his eyes, he raised my paddle triumphantly. and just as he had anticipated, the room burst into a vibrant shade of green, confirming their victory once again.

but as the game came to a close, the final score revealed that the blue team had secured 4 points, while the red team trailed closely behind with 3. the realization washed over us like a wave of elation - my team had emerged victorious.

cheers erupted, high-fives were exchanged, and a sense of triumph filled the air. It was a moment of pure joy, knowing that our efforts had paid off and we had clinched the win.

' blue team , you get first pick on beds. dibs no longer apply ' sugarlips announced our reward for winning the game.

❀❀❀

the sleeping arrangements had finally been settled. danny and i were assigned to the bunk beds, a decision that seemed to bring a sense of order to the chaos.

i claimed the top bunk, a perch that allowed me to survey the room from a bird's eye view.

danny, on the other hand, took the bottom bunk, his space a cozy nook that offered a sense of comfort and privacy.

as the night drew in, it enveloped us in a cocoon of laughter and chaos. amidst the cheerful chatter, danny, from his lower bunk, playfully kicked at my bed, his mischief echoing through the room.

unable to resist the challenge, i descended from my perch, and we engaged in a friendly bout of shadow boxing.

our laughter echoed off the walls as we danced around each other, our shadows playfully intertwining. the game ended when danny, with a triumphant grin, caught me in a bear hug, squeezing me until my laughter turned into gasps for breath.