chapter two!

James snuck into his parents' bedroom before dinner

James snuck into his parents' bedroom before dinner. His dad had yet to come home, and his mum had gone out to get some ingredients for the stew she was going to make and had forgotten her phone at home. What she didn't know was that she had left the perfect chance for James to sneak on her phone and read over the group chat. James pried open the door and quickly sprinted into his the humongous bedroom. Thankfully James didn't have to waste a lot of time looking for the phone, it was right on her bedside table. James picked it up happily, tapping it to open it, the lock screen background was a picture of him when he was ten and his parents.

James swiped up and he was faced with a pin. Oh bloody hell, he had forgotten about pincodes. he had no idea what to put. he tried the year of his mum's birth. Wrong. His birth. No. the year of his parents wedding. Nope. The year that they were in right now? No. James sighed. He was never going to guess it. Then he tried one two three four. It worked. Trust his mum to have the simplest pincode to exist. James swiped around the unfamiliar phone, trying to find whatsapp. He wondered what his parents could be speaking about on the groupchat and even if they had spoken at all. When he had given up looking for it, he used the search button to find it and he opened the app and pressed the Mommy Mafia and read over the messages with a smirk on his face. Who knew Remus' mum was so badass? No wonder he admired her so much. But at the same time who knew his dad could be so horrible?

James screen recorded the group chat scrolling down it to show the whole thing then sended it to himself. He deleted it for her, then dropped the phone like it was a hot potato and rushed out of the room, slamming the door behind him. He rushed into his Gryffindor decorated room and flopped onto his bed like a child and sent the video to the marauders.

The Marauders

31/08/74 - 07:38pm

prongs: [video.file]

moony <3: whats that

prongs: mate

prongs: just watch it okay

moony <3: oh

prongs: did you watch it

moony <3: yh

moony <3: jamesie lol

moony <3: your mum is just a suck up

prongs: no one likes you

moony <3: that's not what lily thinks

prongs: whats that supposed to mean

moony <3: oh nothing

pads: lol

pads: what is that supposed to mean moony