Each reaching out, they grab their new uniforms that were neatly folded in a case. They knew which box was theirs easily, their represented animals on front of the packaging. Alyssa takes hers last from the pile, smiling down at the griffin symbol.

The boys instantly awed over every detail on their new uniforms, pointing out the new armour and such. Lloyd, watching them gush with excitement, frowns and turns towards his Uncle. "Nothing for me?"

Wu quickly tries to lighten the boys mood, fingers drumming against the empty box. "You get, uh, the box?" He pushes the box towards Lloyd, who's face only drops more.

Just as the ninja were about to try on their new gear, alarms blare loudly across the bounty, red flashing lights covering their faces. Everyone was quick to jump out of their seats to rush towards the Bridge. A small screen shows a map, and when Cole presses a simple button, it zooms in on a certain area, which looks to be an amusement park.

Cole glares heatedly when the screen zooms in even closer to reveal exactly what had set the alarm off. "Sorry to break up the moment, guys, but a small faction of our slithering friends are stirring up trouble at Mega Monster Amusement Park."

Lloyd brightens up at the four words, raising his arms as he bounces on his toes. "Amusement park? Can I go? Can I go with you, please? Let me make things up! I can help!" He tries his best to convince them all, almost begging to each of them as he circles the group.

When he finally stops at Wu, the old man sighs softly down at him. Which was great, Alyssa was almost tempted to break just so the kid could enjoy some rides. "I'm sorry, nephew. You will stay here, where it's safe."

Lloyd's happiness was instantly destroyed, the boy dropping his arms as he mumbles, kicking his feet into the wood. "Ninja get all the fun."

"Maybe next time?" Alyssa tries her best to cheer him up, sending him a tiny smile which he only crosses his arms at with a sigh.

Jay places a hand on her shoulder, snapping her out of her small daze as he grins at her and the other ninja. "What do you say, guys? Time to try out the new merchandise?"

When she was finished putting on her new gi, Alyssa takes on last glimpse of herself in her mirror. She shifts the armour around on her shoulders, the little extra weight needs a bit of getting use to, but it was otherwise comfortable. Sliding her necklace underneath her shirt, she shuffles out of her room and closes the door behind her.

She meets up with the others on the deck, where she hears them chatting about their new suits. "You guys look great, I think I prefer these compared to our old uniforms." She takes in each of their forms, noticing that each one was just a tad bit different armour wise.

"You can say that again." Kai grins, tapping the armour on his shoulders. "Where were these bad boys when we needed them?"

Jay sighs loudly and waves around his nunchucks at them both, "You wanna strut your stuff on the catwalk, or get down to that amusement park so we can go on some rides?"

"You mean take care of the Serpentine, right?" Alyssa raises an eyebrow at him before pulling down her mask. She almost melts at the new clothing smell.

"That's definitely what he meant." Cole shoves Jay out of the way of the railing so he could jump onto it, pulling out his scythe and balancing himself on the wood. "Meet you slowpokes down there." With that, he jumps off the railing to speed towards the ground on his summoned vehicle.

The others are quick to dive down after him, leaving trails in the clouds around them. With the amusement park right under them it only took a few minutes to get to the ground. Their vehicles burst into colour as they all easily land on the dirt of the amusement park, not a speck on them.