2. measurements and abs

measurements and abs

Thankfully, Nandini did not pull an all-nighter. Virat and KL were playing games in her room, when she finished the sketch. They saw her zoom past the 2, making them panic and follow her. They saw her enter the committee room and submit something before speaking. It looked like she was ranting. The Delhi and Karnataka boys hid behind a pillar in order to not be seen by anyone in that area. A few minutes later, the 2 saw her walk out happy, a smile dancing upon her face. When they saw her walking, they followed her, before Virat placed his hand on the Iyer girls' shoulder, ignoring Rahul's talk about 'don't scare her.'

The girl, indeed, did get freaked out, making her hit Virat's hand with her file making him yelp in pain. A horrific look flashed upon her face, making her apologize a million times so that, she is not fired. Virat, being himself, started laughing at the sight in front of him making Nandini huff in annoyance, and when he turned, he saw Rahul, standing there with his hands on his waist shaking his head, probably wondering how this 'Cheeku' transforms into an 'aggressive king' all of a sudden in the field.

Upon reaching the room, a few minutes later, the 2 boys started asking her questions, not letting her answer even one. When they saw her looking at the 2 dead in the eye, they realized they had to shut their mouths. After doing so, they got the news, that her sketch was officially approved, and they would actually be getting new jerseys.

To celebrate this, the 3 along with Rohit, Shreyas, Jadeja, Siraj, and Hardik, who had joined them soon, watched a movie before they headed off to bed. When a question about Ishan and Shubman's whereabouts was raised, Hardik told that the 2 had gone out to meet a few old friends.

The 8 ended up sleeping in Nandini's room itself, each in one corner, and in positions, no one could question how they ended up in. Siraj and Jadeja were found sleeping on a chair, KL and Virat along with Hardik had occupied the bed, Shreyas and Rohit had taken up the couch leaving the girl to sleep on the floor.

Nandini was woken up from her sleep at about 7 in the morning when a phone rang. The girl, nearly hit her head on the windowsill, while she got up. When she walked over to the stand, where all their phones were place, she noticed Dravid sir calling Rohit bhaiya.

"Hello," she spoke answering his call as she rubbed her eyes.

"Nandini, what are you doing with Sharma's phone?" he asked. "Nah it's just that we all slept late in my room after watching a movie. They are all still sleeping," she answered before a small yawn left her mouth.

"Acha okay. Did your sketch get finalized?" he asked as she hummed in response earning a 'congratulations' from the other end.

"So, when do you want to have the measurements taken?" he asked making her look at the clock. "Umm what about 10 - 10: 30?" she asked.

"Thats good. Now wake them up," he spoke laughing before the call ended.

It took her a few minutes to wake them up. While doing so, Shreyas kicked her done, making her smack him with the pillows and Hardik nearly slapped her, his reflexes kicking in.

At 8 am, the boys were out of her room making her sigh. She threw her hair into a messy bun, plugging in her mobile to charge, before she made her way to the shower.