Final Verdict

Krystal began to undress herself taking the plates of her armor off one by one inspecting her body much to Prince Samson's dismay.

Prince Samson: "AHHHH! EW, PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON, YOU DEVIANT, I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT!"

He closed his eyes before covering his face with his little hands and wrapping his head around with the fabric from his clothes.

Krystal: "Yeah, the closed eyes are enough pal, covering your face even more is a bit excessive"

Prince Samson: "YOU TAKING OFF YOUR CLOTHES IS EXCESSIVE, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO ME, YOU PERVERT!?"

Krystal: "Calm down, chill, I'm just inspecting a couple things..."

She ran her fingers through her thick muscular arms, armpits, chest, abdomen, and legs trying to feel out any scars.

Krystal: "Geez, when was the last time I shaved?"

Prince Samson: "I don't know? Just put your clothes back on already, this is making me feel very uncomfortable..."

Krystal: "Ok, alright, I'm sorry"

Krystal put on her black shirt and pants, she didn't immediately equip her armor though, there were still some things she was curious about.

Krystal: "Alright, you can open your eyes now, I've put my clothes back on"

Prince Samson: "...For real?"

Krystal: "Yes"

Prince Samson: "...I... I'm still not sure I want to open my eyes yet... you could be messing with me"

Krystal: *Sigh* "Here, feel up my sleeve, fuck it, feel up my pants too if that's what's gonna make you feel better"

Krystal extended out her arm to the Prince.

...

...

...

Krystal: "Oh, for fuck sake, what are you waiting for?"

Prince Samson: "Yeah, I can't exactly see where your sleeve is, asshole!"

Krystal looked back at the Prince and saw that he was still covered in the golden fabric.

Krystal: "Oh... well, just go the direction where my voice is coming from"

Prince Samson walked in the direction where Krystal's voice came from.

Krystal: "Careful, there are a lot of branches and shit, you might trip"

Prince Samson: "I'm not gonna trip, you idiot"

The Prince carefully treaded towards Krystal's voice making sure he had solid footing before each step.

Krystal: "This is fucking stupid"

Prince Samson: "Ew, I can feel your breath on my hair... so do I just reach my hand out or?"

Krystal: "Yeah, yeah, here"

Krystal extended out her arm allowing Prince Samson to feel out her sleeve, the Prince slowly reached out to touch Krystal.

His soft dainty little fingers wrapped around the raggedy fabric of Krystal's shirt, he now felt comfortable taking off all his eye protection.

He slowly unwrapped the thin fabric around his head and then slowly opened his eyes, still a little cautious but more willing.

He tightly latched onto Krystal's sleeve as his eyesight adjusted to the sudden bright lights peering through the leaves above.