1. dressing rooms and food

dressing rooms and food

It was the sound of a phone vibrating on the table, that brought the girl out of her focus. Nandhini, or as Shreyas liked to call her, Nandi, was busy designing the jersey for the world cup finals. The committee had finalized her idea, and now she was in her room sketching out the design, listening to music at a high volume when she was disturbed.

"Hello," she spoke on the phone, removing the headphones from her ears and letting them rest around her neck. "Haan, tell me Virat Bhaiya," she smiled to herself, as she got up from her chair, placing the call on speaker before stretching her hands.

"Nandi, you have been in that room of yours since last night. Come to the dressing room," he spoke as she still continued sketching. "And see you all walk around, shirtless, with sweat? No thanks," she chuckled and heard him huff. 

"Very funny, Nandi. Now come on," he whined like a child making her laugh. "Fine fine. I'll see you there in a few minutes," she answered before the call ended.

Ever since her appointment at the BCCI, Nandini has been very close, with Virat. He was her first friend here, and was protective over her, just like Shreyas. The team had bonded very well with Nandini, and they were like a small family at the point.

Packing up her things, she took her phone along before locking the door behind. She then started walking, wearing her headphones, making her way towards the dressing room. The teams dressing room, was in the next building, so, she got enough time, to listen to nearly three 4-minute songs.

Just as the 12 minutes of her song session finished, she stepped into the dressing room, first being noticed by Jadeja. "Nandu hey!", he cheered before calling the girl to sit with them. Jadeja was also close with Nandini. They loved pulling pranks on their fellow teammates. "Hi Jaddu, bhaiya. Kaise ho?" she asked as he smiled nodding. "Good good," he answered smiling just as Shreyas approached them, before sitting next to his sister.

"Hey bitch," Shreyas greeted Nandi, making Jadeja's eyes go wide, and he covered his mouth with his hand in shock. He saw the girl, he had grown to call, his little sister, smirk before she turned to face Shreyas. "Hey bastard," she smiled as Shreyas did the same, before ruffling her hair and taking her headphones, making her groan.

"Oh, come on, why my hair and my headphones?" she asked as he just poked his tongue out. "Come on play some good song," he spoke, wearing them properly before Nandini rolled her eyes, pulling out her phone. He saw her scroll for a bit, before she played West Coast by Lana del Rey. Shreyas' eyes lit up before he smiled at her thankfully. West Coast was his favorite song.

"Bestieee!" she heard Virat's voice, making her turn, just to get attacked by his hug. The whole room erupted in laughter, except for Shreyas who was busy vibing. "Anyway, how is the sketch coming up? Will we be having, nice jerseys?" Rohit bhaiya asked as she nodded.

"I'm making sure, this jersey will look super cool," the girl, smiled, as he nodded. "Nandi, replay the song na," the room heard Shreyas speak out of the blue, as everyone looked at him. "What happened?" he asked removing the headphones as everyone started laughing. "Arey kya hua? Kyo sab has rahe ho?" he asked confused as Nandini started wheezing making everyone laugh more. 

"Kuch nahi bhai, thu gaana sun," Jadeja spoke in between the laughter, replaying the song on Nandini's phone. "Sabki screw loose hogayi," Shreyas muttered making Jadeja chuckle.

"Anyway, listen guys, I might be finishing the sketch today, so I'll start taking your measurements tomorrow. Is that cool?" Nandini asked as the chaos in the room had calmed down. "Yeah of course. They don't have training tomorrow anyway." Dravid sir spoke making her smile.

"Please don't pull an all-nighter today," Siraj spoke as he sat next to her, resting his head on her shoulder out of tiredness like always. "Well if I finish the design and finalize it before 10 pm today, sure," she answered, patting his face with her left hand. "You are going to pull one, aren't you?" Kl Rahul asked his hands on his waist as she chuckled. "You know, I'll sit with you in your room. At least you'll have some company," he answered making her smile.

"You're too nice KL," she chuckled as he smiled. 

nandiniiyer has posted!

liked by virat.kohli., anushkasharma, atthiyshetty, and 8,00,490 more.

tagged: klrahul

I asked him to get me something to eat, so that I can finish my work soon and he does this.

89000 comments: 

atthiyashetty HELP HE DID THE SAME WITH ME THE OTHER DAY

                                 ↳we're getting scammed by your husband 😭

anushkasharma hahahahah my poor child

virat.kohli. this is because you didn't hang out with me the other day 😤

klrahul I DID GET YOU AS WELL AS @atthiyashetty SOMETHING LATER ON

                              ↳an hour later when my hunger had subsided 😤

show other comments