Prologue

*At Night*

Takemichi's Pov

" Takemichi, there is a girl saying she knows you." Baji says. "What does she look like?" I ask him. Baji pauses for a moment, trying to recall the girl's appearance. "She has long brown hair, a petite figure, and she's wearing a red hoodie," he describes. "I know her; can you bring her to me?" I ask. Baji nods and heads off to find the girl. As I wait anxiously, memories of our past flood my mind. The thought of seeing her again after all these years fills me with a mix of excitement and apprehension. "Hi Sirena, how are you?" I ask my daughter. Sirena looks up at me with a smile and replies, "I'm good, Takemichi. How about you?" I can't help but feel a surge of pride as I see how much she has grown and matured. It's been a long journey, but finally having her back in my life brings me an indescribable sense of joy.

Mikey's Pov

Takemichi was talking to a girl with long brown hair and lavender eyes. " Hey Takemichi, who is she you are talking to?" I ask Takemichi. Takemichi turns to me and introduces the girl as his best friend, Sirena. I can't help but notice the strong bond between them, evident in their warm smiles and affectionate conversation. Curiosity piqued, I wonder how their reunion came to be after such a long journey.

Sirena's Pov

" Takemichi, have they heard the story of the Sliver Beauty?" I asked my father. My father looked at me with a knowing smile and replied, "Not yet, Sirena. But I believe it's time to share the tale of the Silver beauty with them." Intrigued, I eagerly awaited the moment when I could unveil the secrets of our family's legacy. "What's the Silver Beauty Takemichi?" Chifuyu asks. "The Sliver Beauty is a vampire who was a vampire hunter named Zero Kiryu." I said, smiling.