The big ol' bunny.

Izuku had just arrived from school back to his place, he felt like it's been a long time since he came to his house since eri is always at doom guy's.

But he kind of liked coming back, the silence felt refreshing and once he closed his door, he went to the couch and sat down with a sigh.

Izuku: 'eri is staying over at dads ship...the girls are going out on a girls night night...gives me some time for myself...'

He closed his eyes and felt a wave of peace wash over him, ever since he met eri, his life has been pretty active, he loved her but he needed some alone time as well.

Izuku: mmm..

He hummed and felt himself slowly fall asleep...that is until izuku's phone starts to ring, waking him from his slumber and making him sigh, trying to keep his frustration down.

He looked at the phone and saw it was his dad, doom guy.

Izuku: 'why is dad calling me........OH FUCK ERI!'

He quickly answered the call.

Izuku: dad..!? What happened is eri okay..!?

Doom guy: ..."she's fine, one of your friends picked her up and said they were taking her shopping...'

Izuku: oh...thank god...who was it..?

Doom guy: "the girl with vines for hair..."

Izuku: Ibara..?

Doom guy: "yeah, anyways, since eri is with your Friends, I think it's time we both had some time out together..."

Izuku: ...like..?

Doom guy: "...I dunno, but we haven't spent much time together..."

Izuku: hmm...well what do you have in mind..?

Doom guy: "well...we could just go to hell and kill demons like we used to..."

Izuku: *sigh* sorry, I'm not in the mood for that right now...

Doom guy: "well...fuck...I got nothing..."

Izuku: me either...

Doom guy: "...what do normal people do..?"

Izuku: "...I dunno, I never had a dad back then..."

Doom guy: "...we need tog get our more..."

Izuku: yeah...

As they both were thinking about what to do, izuku heard some wacky ass music coming from the TV.

TV: "HEY! ARE YOU BORED OR TRYING TO FIND SOME WAY TO PASS THE TIME!? THEN COME DOWN TO THE FALL CARNIVAL! WE'VE GOT GAMES SNS RIDES, WE'RE NOT LIKE THOSE BORING CARNIVALS, WERE BRAND-SPANKING-BETTER!"

Izuku: ...did you heard that too..?

Doom guy: "I did, I think we've got an idea of where we're going..."

Izuku: yup...I'll meet you there...

Doom guy: "will do..."

He said and they ended the call.

Izuku: well...maybe some father and son bonding sounds nice...

He smiled a bit as they both have spent a lot of time together back then, it felt nice to be doing this again.

(Two hours later...)

Izuku was waiting for doom guy at the entrance.

Izuku: *sigh* 'what's taking him so long..?'

He thought and heard a commotion, looking towards the noise and went silent.

Izuku: ...what the...

He saw doom guy wearing his helmet and walking up to izuku, his shirt seemed like it was barely holding together as his muscles looked like they were gonna burst out in any moment, the shirt seems a little torn as well.