**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚The Mission˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

The next day you woke up and saw that Legolas was lying on the wall and was awake. You checked the clock and saw that it was 6:30 am. "When did he wake up?" You question yourself.

"Well, good morning sleepyhead." He says teasing you. "Good morning may I ask why are you up so early?" You question him.

"Well Gandalf told me to wake you up at 6:00 am but you just looked so cute sleeping I didn't want to wake you up."

"Aren't you sleepy to?" You ask him to make sure he's going to be ok during the mission. "No I'm fine I've slept plenty. So I'm alright." He says smiling.

"Well we got a mission to do what about you go get changed?" You nod and quickly get up from the bed and into the bathroom closing the door.

You took some time until Legolas knocked on the door "Y/n why are you taking so much time are you ok?" He questions you making sure your ok.

"May I open the door?" He asks. "Yes you may." You say back. He opens the door and sees you struggling to brush your hair.

"Need help?" He asks. You stare at him and say "Yes... Please." He grabs the brush and slowly and softly he starts to brush your hair. "Do you mind doing some little braids like yours?" You ask him.

He nods and starts doing little braids in your hair. After a few minutes he was done. "Your hair is really pretty..." Legolas says.

"Thank you" you say back to him. "Should we get going now?" He asks you. "Yes we would, thank you again." You say to him. He nods and smiles. "I'll wait for you outside." He says leaving the room.

Words:302