♛┈⛧┈┈•༶The Beginning༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

A/n:Sorry for not writing for a long time I have been really busy with school and I barely have time to update.I will continue to update my other stories especially the "My Sunshine" one but for the meanwhile I'll focus on this one. Thanks! ❤

Gandalf called for Y/n from the other room. She was checking some photos of her and her family but she couldn't cry! Past was past... But she knew she had to find someone to spend her life with...(You can be a mortal or an inmortal it doesn't matter.)

"Y/n! You better come here quick! " Gandalf obeyed from the other room. Y/n quickly rushed to the other room.

"Yes?" Y/n said to Gandalf seeing a blonde, tall, elf leaning in the wall with his arms crossed and eyes closed.

"I need you to go on a mission with Legolas. This is you're first mission and Legolas is best."

"Who's Legolas?"You asked in a nervous tone hoping its not the blonde elf.

"Him" Gandalf said pointing towards the tall elf.

The tall elf came closer to you and putted his hand out for you to shake. "Hello I'm Legolas the prince of Mirkwood."

You shaked his hand and said "Hello, nice to meet you Legolas! My name is Y/n L/n." You smile to him.

He smiles back and says "Well... When are we going to the mission?" Legolas says to Gandalf while looking at you.

"Well... Tomorrow at...6 am?"He says to you both. " Think you can handle it?" he says to make sure you and him are qualified for this mission.

You both nod. "Anything else Gandalf?' Legolas asks to Gandalf. "No nothing at all just get some sleep and thats all. "

You both nod but at your room when you were changing into your pajamas Legolas came in.

"Hey uhm Y/n could we-"He sees you changing and quickly closes the door. " Sorry Y/n I didn't expect you to be changing right now."

"You can now come in." You say. "What were you going to say anyways, Legolas?"

You see that Legolas is red as a tomato! He was super red from seeing you change.

"Nevermind I'll tell you tomorrow!" He says shutting the door.

Words:383