¹

When Alicia (pronounced A-lee-c-uh) died, she expected to go to hell. Sure, she wasn't the worst person out there, but she sure as shit committed a few sins in the eyes of others. Being bisexual, for starters. She had dark humor, laughed at inappropriate times, and didn't even really believe in Gods and Goddesses. (Tense change after this )

Imagine her surprise when she finds herself in what seems like a maze of mirrors with no roof and no lights but impeccable lighting. "Huh." The young girl mutters. She stands for a bit but grows tired and moves to sit down.

"Pretty sure I died, passed away, was catapulted into death, yeeted out of the land of the living, yeetus deletus amirite haha..." and now she's speaking to herself. Great.

"You know, this is kinda, sorta, completely, undeniably, irrevocably trippy." The girl points out as she waves to herself in the mirror.

"Yeah, no..." the girl sighs as she glances at the mirrors, narrowing her eyes at the small carvings near the bottom of the reflective surface. "What?"

Alicia stares at the mirrors for a while more, quickly realizing that they all have engravings on them. The problem is, she can't read them. They seem to be in another language entirely. She spies hints of Latin and Greek, not Spanish, and not English, still so many options... oh well.

She wanders for a bit, sighs as she passes more and more reflection, daydreams as time passes. She pauses. Out of the corner of her eye, a slight glow captures her attention. One of the mirrors, it was pulling her towards it, she realizes, startled to feel her body move towards it.

A foreboding feeling encases her, and she tries, in vain, to fight against her body's actions. She can only feel her body move, but she can't do anything to stop it. Oh, she thinks as she catches sight of the engravings, I'm going to die.

Alicia notes, with distant horror, that the words read the name of an anime she was obsessed with: Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan.